Himuro Tatsuya

-FUTURE WINNIE HERE! This has been majorly edited! 10/8/2016-

  Himuro Tatsuya was a famous basketball player now. He's grown into a man with high standards and high morales. His stubborn self still remains somewhere deep inside him, but he finally is allowed to push it aside to focus on his passion: basketball. Tatsuya is a perfectionist, not just with his immaculately executed plays, but with his entire life in general. You've witnessed him breaking from time to time, crumbling under the pressure to be the best of the best. He still hasn't let go of the rivalry between him and his best friend. Their friendship used to be so strong, but the bonds are broken by Himuro's jealousy. Even with his dream fulfilled, he still has his doubts about things and tends to overreact over the slightest details. It's just the way he is, and you accept him fully regardless.

"(Your Name), can you please explain this?" The moment he comes back from training, he storms up to you and slaps a a magazine on to the table with such force that you're scared that it'll actually be enough to break the whole thing.

"What?" You question him softly.

"What's the meaning of this." He opens the magazine to a particular article as he seethes his smite lowly. There is a big photo of you and Kagami Taiga at a nearby cafe.

"That's Kagami Taiga and me...chatting." You say softly.

"Chatting? It looks like flirting to me. You know how much I-" He comes right to your face and has his arms on the chair you are sitting on, trapping you between him and the wall behind you.

"Look me in the eye and tell me, were you flirting with him?" His voice is raised a few degrees higher. You can't help the prickling tears that run down your face. The fact that he doesn't trust you is heartbreaking.

  You wrench away from his iron hold and grab your jacket and run out. The floor is slippery wet from the rain pouring outside and you almost slip on your way out. But at that point, you don't care anymore. Actually, the soft pelting of the rain feels surprisingly comforting. You slow down once you're sure that you're far enough away from him. Even he wouldn't be able to catch up to you that fast. The clouds rumble above you, and you flinch slightly at the sounds of the approaching thunderstorms. Ironically enough, the weather reflects how you feel at the moment. You completely disregard the stinging of the rain and decide to just walk. You need time to just think things through. You really want to be there for Himuro, but you can only do so much as a lover. After all, you are human too, and there is so only so much you can endure.

  That's when you begin to cry. The big tears mixing with the rain as you attempt to wipe your tears away, but they just kept coming. You wrap your arms around your shoulders as you sit down on a nearby bench. You don't even care if it's dripping wet, you're practically drenched in rain already, it wouldn't make a difference. It's not long before you stop feeling the rain over you. It confuses you for a bit, but the sounds of the drops hitting an umbrella resonates in your head and you look up to see Himuro himself. He has an umbrella perched between his shoulders, but he's soaking wet himself. He must've ran all the way around town, looking for you. His heavy panting ceases, and the tears automatically spring in your eyes and you attempt to explain.

"Himuro...there's nothing going on between Kagami and-" you start to weep mid-sentence and Himuro's heart almost rips apart at your wailing.

  He quickly scoops you up into his arms and wraps his long limbs around your waist securely. The umbrella clatters to the ground and you both embrace underneath the roaring raindrops.

"I'm sorry, (Your Name)." he whispers against your ear as he squeezes you tighter. "I believe you."

Dear readers,

Okay! So I hope you guys are enjoying my stories. I'm sorry they get sloppy at times, I just run out of ideas sometimes. I tried my best on this one *^* Anyway, I'm sorry if it's BADDD *¥* I was wondering if any of you want a lemon...<~< hehehehehe I'll try to write a lemon for the next update, give me some requests for the characters? Please? Pretty pretty please? Haha~ you don't have to though! No pressure. Anyway, stay tuned for the next update! Love you all. OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! HOLY SHIZZLE!! 2.9k READSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU ALL!! I'll probably do a 3K maniac update. I'll try and update like 5 times in one day. Hahaha. I'll start writing all of them soon. THANK YOU AGAIN!! I LOVE YUH ALL <3

Love,

Winnie