Murasakibara Atsushi

-Future Winnie here! This has been edited! 10/8/2016-

  The day has been quite hectic so far. Your workload has almost tripled since the new snack your company made has debuted recently. Everyday is a hustle, and you barely have any time for yourself. In fact, you've been working overtime for this entire week because of it. You're completely exhausted and battered up. Being a newcomer in a new office may be hard, but you're determined to make yourself valuable around here.

"Urghh...." You try and reach for the coffee tin on the top shelf in the kitchen. Whoever made the cupboards must be a giant. The tip of your finger just barely touches the metallic tin. Just as you are about to give up and just go back to work, you feel someone's warm body leaning against yours. Judging by the strands of purple hair on your shoulder, it must be Murasakibara.

  Murasakibara is younger than you by about a year, but his physique doesn't really reflect this age different. Maybe it's because he's aborally tall, but he really does look more intimidating that you ever will be. Even so, you started to work very well with him. Maybe it's because he's actually pretty useful when he wants to me. He's very misunderstood around here, some people even try to stay clear of him.

He grabs the tin with ease and hands it to you with a sleepy face.

"Here." He hands you the tin and sticks a lollipop in his mouth. His tie was loose and his shirt hanging out creased with wrinkles. Your boss keeps telling him to dress properly, but it seems he doesn't know how to listen. They can't really fire him either, he is a very important asset to the team after all.

"Thank you, Atsushi." You quickly brew yourself a cup of coffee.

He nods slowly and walks back to his desk, which is located right next to your cubicle. You decided to put a glob of whip cream on your coffee and take a sip. You have a smear of whip cream on your lip, like a mustache. However, You don't notice it as you busily scrawl down information from frantic calls and e-mails.

"(Your Name)...you got something..." he grabs your head and pulls you close from his side of the table. You almost touch noses. You are too stunned to say anything.

Murisakibara bends down and licks off the cream on your lip. You instantly blush and try to pull away, but this makes him pull you even closer. All you can think about is getting caught and fired, but it quickly is replaced by the sensation of his lips.

"You taste sweet (Your Name)-chan. Let me have more of a taste." With this his tongue explores your mouth. You close your eyes and fall for him like you did when you first arrived at the company.

He wraps his arms tightly around your waist. Before things get more heated, you pull away and push him back roughly. It doesn't really process in your mind. And you don't understand why that just happened. You quickly wipe your lips with the back of your sleeve and practically collapse back into your chair. Murasakibara stares at you for a moment before grabbing his things to leave. You might have upset him a little.

"I'm going home." he pouts.

  You decide to leave shortly after he does, as you know, you cannot concentrate on work after the bizarre incident. The scary thing is, you almost gave into his kisses and let your guard down. When you finally reach home, you stay wide awake despite being extremely tired. Your feelings for your purple-haired colleague whirls in your heart and you think about him until the sun comes up. By the time you get to work, he's already there working. But you decide to disregard his entire presence before immersing yourself into your own work. When you decide to take a small break, you head outside to the balcony for a breather. That's when you feel something extremely cold on you cheek, and you turn around to see Atsushi sticking a cold beverage into your face clumsily. Your fingers brush against each other, but you try not to let it bother you as you accept it silently. He takes a small sip out of his own before opening his mouth to say something.

"Are you just going to act like it didn't happen, (Your Name)?" His tone is surprisingly crisp and serious. "You've been ignoring me all day today."

"Well..." you begin, but he quells you with a stern look you've never seen on his face before.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I like you (Your Name). I like you a lot." he confesses confidently but you see the blush creeping up on his cheeks. "And I know that you love me too."