Harry and Innapropriatism (a sort-of part 2 to Pussy Cat)

Start from the beginning

Yeah, I'm glad that my pain and suffering may bring our band closer together... Okay, fine, bye mum.

*hangs up phone* *smiles* That boy..

*Bold now becomes Louis*

*groans* *walks back into bus from outside* *tugs on Louis' shorts awkwardly to get attention* Lou... C-can I talk to you... Like, alone?

*turns around quickly* Oh yeah Haz, c'mon! *walks to back room* *sits down on bed* Soooooo what's up?! *cheery*

*sits down awkwardly* *plays with hands* Umm... Well, my um.. Uh..

Oh! Oh this is serious, I'm sorry Hazza, what is it? *worried* Are you okay? Am I okay? Are we both dead?

Louis! We're alive, calm down. *blushes* I just, uh, well my mum is making me.. C-can I ask a favor? Well, not really a favor, like.. Well, yeah a favor I guess *rambling* *awkward*

Harry, Harry slow down! A favor... Do you have sexual needs? I'm sorry Harry but I don't really roll that way... wait- why would your mum want that? What does your mum want? *awkwarder*

*groans* Louissss.. No! No, Lou that's not what I was gonna- just, never mind. My mum wanted me to ask you to- to uh- well mum is pissed that I'm being 'inappropriate' on stage.. You can guess the rest..

Oh... *realization* OH... So, you need me to uh? Your mum wants me to do it? What am I supposed to do? Why is your mum always pissed off? *rolls eyes* Please tell me what I'm supposed to do...

*blushes a lot* S-she can't come down and she wanted me to ask you to do it.. Um.. Well she wants you to Skype her and do it, erm, while she supervises. *mumbling* 50 with hand, 60 with brush.. Bare... *sniffling* s-sorry...

Oh Harry... I mean... I can do it, but I won't be happy about it. 50 with hand AND 60 with a brush? Goodness... Okay, calm yourself down. *pats on back* Give me your mother's Skype name, and I'll get her on. We can get this over with. Just stay right there, and I'll get her on.

*starts tearing up* b-but I don't wanna do it! It's embarrassing! W-what do I do Lou?! *breaks down crying* sh-she said that it'll- it'll be worse if she has to come down.. Like a lot worse and, and, *sobbing* L-Louis!

*gathers you in arms* Oh Harry... Shhhh *comforting* It'll be okay, you'll be okay! I promise you! How much worse if she has to come down Haz? It could just be like 75 with the brush? *thoughtful* C'mon, how bad can it be hon? Er... Harry... *embarrassed*

N-no she said that it- it would be d-double what you mum gave you. You know, like, when you told us that story... *buries face in chest* I d-don't want to though! It was bad enough with you watching, never mind with you DOING it!

*eyes widen* Harry... *presses face closer to chest* I know it was bad when I was watching but... I have to do this for your sake. If you get double what my mum gave me... Hazza, I could barely handle what my mum gave me, and I'm pretty sure I may be tougher than you. No offense, but I don't think that you could take even the 100 with my hand, let alone 200 with my hand and 150 with a cane. Harry, I have to do this, and I'll walk you through this. I promise, I'll try to go as lightly as I can on you, and not embarrass you so much. Can I please have your mum's Skype contact? Please bub?

*rubs eyes* K-Kay... Umm.. It's AnnSty413... c-can you try to get her t-to lessen it? Or not b-bare at least?

*typing into phone* Ann... Sty... 413... Okay, I've got it. *ringing* Hey Mrs. Styles, you told me to... uh... spank your son? He's asked me to try to lessen it but I really can't... I'll just get right to it, yeah? *sees Anne nodding* Okay, right, Harry, over my knees please. Or one knee? Have you ever done that before?