Chapter 25: "You Should've Gotten A Refund"

Start from the beginning

"Hi Cameron" she greeted.

"Hi" Cameron replied.

"Amber, Cameron would you come downstairs for a second?" my mom said in an awkward tone.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw the two people who had betrayed me.

Jason and Stacy.

"What the actual hell are they doing here?!" I freaked out.

"We already had the tickets" Stacy sweetly said. I glared at her.

"You should've gotten a refund" I snapped.

"Calm down babe" Cameron said as he wrapped his arms around my back and rested his head on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath.

"Be nice sweety. They mean no harm" my Mom stated.

"Fine" I sassily agreed.

"Amber, Stacy will be staying in your room and Jason will be staying in the guest room. Okay?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me?!" I groaned.

"Young lady! Don't raise your voice at me. She will stay in your room, period" my Mother snapped at me.

"Ugh" I groaned and pulled Cameron into my room. Stacy following with her luggage.

My mom a few minutes later entered the room and put an inflatable matress next to my bed.

"So. Are you and Jason still together?" I wondered. Trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Yeah" she annoyingly replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Amber, can I talk to you for a second?" Cameron asked. I nodded.

We went into the hallway.

"I don't like you staying in the same house as Jason" he stated jealously.

"It's alright. He is with Stacy now. Okay? He would never hurt me. Not physically anyways" I answered.

"You sure you're alright with them here?" he asked.

"Of course not. But I can't just kick them out. They have no other place to go to" I replied.

"Okay" Cameron cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Someone coughed in the background. It was Jason.

"Excuse you" Cameron snapped and clenched his fist. I giggled.

"Let's go out. The four of us" Jason demanded ignoring Cameron's comment.

"No" I answered. I forgave Jason for chdating on me. But not for getting together with my best friend. Correction: ex-best friend.

"C'mon. I'm sorry for the whole Stacy thing. Let's just go out and have a good time" he begged.

"Fine" I snapped.

We all got into Cameron's car and went for a ride.

We went to a little ice cream shop and Stacy and I were talking. I was trying not to be a bitch to her and she was trying not to be a bitch to me. Maybe we could get along again. But never again best friends. My best friends are Cam, Maddie and Nash. They're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Cameron's POV

Jason and I started talking about sports and stuff outside the shop until he changed the subject completely.

"Take care of Amber okay?" he asked.

"I am" I snapped.

"Dude. Chill. I know you are. But I'm just trying to make sure you don't do something stupid like I did" he stated.

"I did. But I was drunk and the girl kissed me. Amber forgave me after a while. She's amazing" he seemed surprised and a bit mad that Amber forgave me and not him.

"Have you given her the D yet?" he asked.

"Not that it's any of your bussiness. But I haven't. I'm planning something special for her cause it's her first time" he probably knew she was a virgin so I didn't bother to hide it.

"No it's not. Dude you think that I would be for Amber for five months without getting some?" he asked me. Could it be? Could Amber not be a virgin? Why would she lie to me?

"Your lying" I defended Amber.

"No I'm not and you know it" he clarified.

I walked into the shop with Jason and told Amber to come with me. I was furious.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked putting her hand on my shoulder. I flicked it away. She looked hurt.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked almost a bit too loud.

"Yes I am. I already told you" she said confused.

"That's not what Jason said. You were with him for five months!" I snapped.

"So?! Not all relationships are about sex Cameron! Why would you believe him over me?!" she snapped back. People were staring but I didn't care.

"Cause I want you to be mine. And I was excited to plan something special for your "first time" and I was so happy that you picked me. I felt special. Although now I guess I'm not that special" I said hurt.

"Why would you believe him, Cameron?!" she started to cry, "I did pick you because I love you. But I guess you don't love me because you believe him over me. I can't believe you" she said and ran off. I ran after her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Don't touch me!" she said while hitting my chest repeatedly. I gripped her even more tightly. She gave up because I was too strong and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I got way too jealous. I believe you, I do." I said and rubbed circled on her back.

She continued to sob. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

A few minutes later, I said, "I love you"

"Prove it" she answered and I kissed her passionately I softly pushed her into an isolated wall behind the ice cream shop. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up. Her legs were now wrapped around my torso. Her tongue entered my mouth. She kissed my neck lightly and I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

"I love you" she answered.

A/N

I finally updated! I feel like this chapter is really long and their is more detail. Plus a bit of sexual tension.

Vote! Comment! Or even better. Do both! Lmao.

Stay Strong

-Camero Dallas