Maybe

A/n: This is kind of a sad one it's from Alison's Pov while she's on the run

Alison's Pov:

I've been running from A for a while and I finally made it to New York and into Ezra's theatre and I have been sleeping here for a week. While I've been here I find myself thinking a lot about what I've done and who I've hurt. The girls come to mind first I've played with them and hurt them in every way. Spencer with her sister and Wren Aria with her dad Hanna my god Hanna and Emily, Emily my sweet Emily I hurt her for being true to herself I hurt Emily because I couldn't love the way I wanted to. I find myself dreaming of a life with her. I often close my eyes and daydream of her and I married with two little girls and a happy life. I dream of dates at the brew and long walks to the kissing rock where I would propose and she would say yes. We would grow old in our house in Paris with our grandchildren. I dream of this life every night only to wake up cold and alone in this theatre. It's even worse when I went back to Rosewood to watch and make sure she was safe I loved being her hero but it was hard watching her with Paige and the others but each time she was alone and in pain, I wanted so bad to step out of the shadows and hold her tell her it was all okay and that I was still here but I know I couldn't because if I did A would just hurt them all and I couldn't stand the thought so I stayed hidden. Sometimes I think maybe in another lifetime I would be happily married to her and all my dreams would come true and I would finally be happy but with A in the picture that would never be possible. But i still like to dream of a happy life it keeps me sain.

##################################

I know this is sad but I remember always thinking what Alison was thinking while on the run and being such an Emison shipper I wondered if Alison ever thought of Emily like this. let me know what you think