missing dolls/2

A/n:all,emily's pov
EMILY'S POV:
*earlier that day

It has been 2 weeks since A kidnapped us and each day gets worse and worse there are some days that seem to never end and the games god those horrible games.And when we didn't want to play he would starves us.I hated those games and i always refused to participate in them so i was the frailest and most beaten down.Starving isn't bad once you get use to it and the stomach pains start to numb after a while.i am now currently laying in the fake bed he gave me rolled up under the blankets like a scared child when i heard the small slot under my door open and a full plate of food slid under i was confused at first because i wasn't allowed to eat after refusing to play one of his games yesterday.i slid out from the cover and crawled to the tray once i get there i see a note under that plate.

"eat now you'll need the strength"  I crumples the paper and throws it at the wall

i will not let A control what i do and when i do it but i was just so hungry my stomach rumble and aces from the hunger pains.I look at the camera and slightly nod to let A know that i would takes his bribe.I turned back to the plate and notice that it's "chicken la-cordon blue,that's Ali's favorite dish" i let out a small cry and realized that he was playing with me so i played along.I picked up my fork and start to eat after i finished i wiped the corner of my mouth. "are you happy now"i say at the looming camera.

*One week later

STILL EMILY'S POV:

it's been a week and A has no stopped tortured me each day when i wake up i see a note or a bag or a tray of food.Now i know that sounds superficial but each item or plate had something to remind me of Ali.The noted where diary entries,in the bag a toy or an item of clothing i gave Ali when she slept over it still smells like her vanilla sent on it,or the plate of food would be her favorite and each day i found myself missing her even more if that's even possible.Today when i woke up i saw that on my mirror there was an envelope and written above it in red lipstick

"this is for being a good doll"i cringed when i said good doll i took the envelope and reach inside i feel something and gently pull it out it was a picture of Ali and i on Christmas we had just opened present and where looking at each other.

(Flashback)

Emily the girls where all siting around my living room i'm siting knee to knee with emily then Hanna is on her right and Spencer and aria are on the couch.

E:Ali,open this one"emily hands Alison a neatly warped box with a label hanging from the side that says "ail" in Emily's beautiful hand writing Alison take it and rip the paper she fully unwraps it and opens the small white box she looks at emily and smiles she opens the box and pulls out a pillor camera she smiles at emily.

Al:oh my god i love it oh thank you thank you"Alison jumps up and huge emily and accidentally kisses her on the cheek emily blushes a deep red and Alison smile.

Al:"oh i have a idea"emily looks at her confused Alison puts her arm around emily and holds up the camera Alison quickly grabs a bow and sicks it on Emily's head.Alison kisses emily on the cheek and snaps a photo.

(Out of flashback)
I smile at the thought and kisses the picture quickly and put it in my pocket that's when i noticed a set of cloths on my side chair i walk over to them and pick up the old sharks swim shirt i look at the camera confused.

Electronic voice:please put on your gifs and follow the lighted pathway

I hear electronic locks and doors being open i run into the hall way and see all the girls even Mona.i look around and notice that aria's hair is cut into a shaggy bob and she has pink stripes in her hair.

Electronic voice:please put on your surprises and follow the lighted pathway."we all look at each other before turning around and walk into our rooms the doors close behind us when it shuts i hear a mixture of no's and cries from the other girls and it breaks my heart.i turn to my chair and grab the clothes i put the blue sweats and the sharks t-shirt on and slip Alison's picture into my pocket.the doors unlock and i walk out i see the other girls have also relived cloths like there past.Spencer has on cakiy capress and a blue shirt on with a checker jacket with patches on the elbows,Aria has on fishnet leggings boots a short black skirt and a pink skull shirt on with a leather jacket,Hanna has on colored jeans and a floral black shirt,and Mona had on her yellow tank top and black leggings.we all walk to each other and hug we then follow the path and walk into an empty room "what are we doing here"Hanna ask to no one in particular that's when i saw smoke i tried to say something but i pasted out.

*one hour later

I wake up in the woods along with the others.i stand up and brush myself off while i'm brushing my blue sweat pants off i realize that i can't feel the picture anymore i shove my hands in all my pockets and nothing.

E:"FUCKING A!!!!!!"i scream and kick the dirt that's when all the girls wake up and stand

H:"Emily why are you yelling"Hanna ask me before i answered i see a figure walking towards what i think is the kissing rock the person makes a call the throws there phone then the person reaches into their back pocket and pulls out a small hot pink wallet and only one person i know has one and that's Alison i tried to say something but i couldn't she takes something from the wallet and holds it too her chest Something hits her leg and she falls to the floor that's when i see a hooded person standing in the brush i finally scream her name "Ali" she mumbles something then passes out A walks towards her "oh hell no" i say and takle the person to the ground using all the strength i could muster the girls saw and rushed to help hey start beating him up i start to feel dizzy and eventually i fall to the floor out cold.
************************************
Sorry this was so long but i had to add details should i make a part 3? Maybe
-💓💓 cece