Emison HALLOWEEN pr/3

ALISON'S POV:

E:"there is no way i'm wearing this"she says pointing at her costume laying out on our bed Emily's costume is some leather pants a white t-shirt with a few rips in it and leather jacket next to it was sunglasses and some fangs.

Al:"that's what you get for pulling a stunt like that now get your ass in the shower and was all that blood off while i go get our little princess ready."i kiss her on the cheek and head to Charlotte's room.

*4:00

It's been about an hour since I've been home and everything is ready Charlotte is down stairs watching the Adams family,emily and I are up stairs getting ready

E:"i look like a wanna be undead biker!!"i walk up behind her

Al:"i think you look sexy now help me with the bite marks" i say and hand her the temporary tattoos.

Emily is in full costume and make up while i'm struggling to get ready,my costume is a ripe black shirt some dirty blue jeans i have fresh bite marks on my neck and i'm staring to go pale honestly my daughter is so smart it scares me.I turn around and move the hair from my neck she places a small kiss on my neck.

A:"emily,stop"she smiles against my neck and pulls back she puts the paper on my neck she put a wet paper towel to the paper after a while she took both of them off she took the tube of fake blood and places some on my neck.

E:"there all fixed"she places the tube down and warped her arms around my waist i lean into her and look at us through the mirror.

Al:"we look awesome babe"i say she looks up at the mirror

E:"yeah i guess we do"we just stood there for a few moments till we heard a loud knock on the front door

J:"i'll get it" we hear Jessica say from down stairs emily lets go of my waist and puts some blood on her bottom lip i take her hand and we walk down stairs we pause at the foot of the stairs and we see Spencer and Toby standing there dressed as two pilots.

Their little daughter and son run in dressed as Elsa and a toy shoulder,Jessica smiles and they all ran into the living room.Emily and i jump off the stairs and rush to hug them.

E&Al:"hey"

Al:"you two mad it with the kids"

S&T:"yeah

S:"Olivia and Marcus couldn't wait to see Charlotte"they lets go of the couple

T:"oh we brought some candy"

Al:"thank you"i turn to emily and hand her the bag

Al:"babe can you go put these in with the other candy thanks"she nods and walks off

Al:"foods in the kitchen and drinks are in the fridge i lead them into the kitchen and turn on the music emily walks back over to me she hands me a drink and we walk over to the kids we sit on the edge of couch.