The dance teacher

A/n:Alison is a dancer fresh out of college and she joins a hip hop class to expand her knowledge lets see what will happen when she meets the new instructor .PS NOT AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!

ALISON'S POV:

hello my name is Alison Dilaurentis and i'm fresh out of Julliard i'm 24 young i know i got in when i was 17 and have been in ballet program since then.My professor suggested i expand my talent and suggested taking a hip hop dance class,she says it will help expand my creative posses but i think it's a load of bull but why go against her wishes plus one of my friends says that the instructor is pretty cool even though he is like super strict and kinda uptight but I don't mind.

I meet up with my best friend Spencer who is in the same program as I in fact that's how we met it was the first day of class and we were next to each other on the bar we got to talking and have been really close even since.I walk up to her in front of the studio and she smiles and waves(Sp-Spencer,Al-Alison)

Sp:"hey Al,"

Al:"hey Spence"we start walking to the front

Sp:"so i heard that the other teacher got a different job across town so we have a new instructor"

Al:"oh,well i hope this instructor will go easy on us"Spencer nods in agreement and we head into the building. We look for the room number and head that way on the way we talk about the class and how it should be easy since we are already dancers.

When we find the room loud club music is blasting Spencer and I look at each other a little scared i shrug and open the room.I the center of the dance floor there is a brunette dancing in a fast pace I look on the wall mirror and spot a piercing set of brown eyes dark with determination.The tall girl is wearing loos fitting and a little bit flashy pants she's wearing a grey crop top and a floral snap back her long chestnut hair is flowing down underneath her hat,my mouth drops open.(E-Emily,Sp-Spencer,Al-Alison)

she's stunning,she's sexy,she's starring right back at me

shit!!

E:"oh hello ladies i didn't hear you come in"she says in a smooth voice,Spencer nudges me causing me to snap back into reality.

Sp:"we're looking for the hip hop class"she walks over to the sound system and turns it down the light hits her perfectly and she looks almost angelic .

E:"well you found it,hi i'm your instructor emily fields"she grabs a towel and walks over to us she reaches her hand out i start starring again,i stand there dumbfounded by her beauty then Spencer clears her throat i forgot she was standing by me she takes Emily's and shakes it.

Sp:"i'm Spencer Hastings"they shake hands emily smiles lightly which makes my heart flutter they let go and she stands in front of me.

E:"and who's your stunning friend"i blush a deep shade of red i take her hand and electricity jolts through my entire body.

Al:"i'm Alison Dilaurentis it's nice to meet you"

E:"that's a beautiful name for a beautiful women"i blush again Spencer starts laughing we stand there for a little while still holding hands the bell rings and we come out of our daze she slowly lets go of my hand as students fill the room i smile like an idiot and Spencer drags me to the back of the room.

Sp:"somebody has a crush ohhhhhhhhhhhh"she mocks i punch her in the arm she rubs it and i smile and turn to the front.

[5 minutes later]

EMILY'S POV:

"okay class now that we're settled let me tell you a little about myself"

i say looking across the crowed of students in my studio

E:"well i'm 27 and i graduated from Julliard two years ago yes laugh all you want but believe or not i loved doing musicales.Is there anyone here from Julliard.?"half the class raised there hands i scanned across the room and met Alison's eyes i smile.

E:"Mrs.Jacobson sent you right"they all nod

E:"yeah i figure"she smiles god her smiles just makes me melt wait no emily focus she's your student.i lightly shake my head and get back into the lesson.

E:"so since i'm new i figure some of you have questions so ask away."halfe the room raise their hands including the stunning blond.i motion towards a girl in the back of my class.

Girl:"how long have you been dancing for?"

E:"I've been dancing since i could walk"she nods a boy in the middle row raise his hand.

Boy:"was hip hop your first choice?"

e:"no actually i took jazz for a few years then a good friend of mine introduced me to this area and i fit right in"He puts his hand down i look over to the blonds side of the room and the tall brunet that she walk in with is practically bouncing up and down i point to her and she calms down she smirks at the blond then looks back to me.

Sp:"are you gay"the blond gasps and punches her in the arm i laugh a little.

E:"yes i am"

Sp:"do you have a girlfriend"the blond gasps again then hides her head in her lap i smile at how cute she is when she's embraced.She looks up slowly and alludes my gaze.

E:"no Ms.Hastings i do not have a girlfriend but i am on the market"i wink at the blond and she turns a deep shade of red.

E:"anymore question"?i ask and the whole class shakes their heads.

E:"alright now that you know about me lets get to work i want you to pair up with a friend and show me what you've got so i can determine your level of understanding."the bell rings

E:"alright we will pick up on this tomorrow and if you have any questions i'll be here you are dismissed."they clear out and turn around to the boom box,Alison walks up behind me and taps me on shoulder.

E:"what's up Alison"

Al:"i just wanted to apologize for Spencer she's something else"i turn around and face her she steps back a little and rubs her forearm and looks at the floor i lift her chine with my pointer finger

E:"it's fine Alison really i get that question all the time"she sighs and smiles shyly i let go of her chine.

E:"anything else Alison?"

Al:"no that's all Ms.Fields"

E:"please just call me emily i don't like Ms it makes me feel stuck up"she laughs again and i smile at how light it is i think i was starring too long because when i looked away i saw her cheeks tint pink she checked the time on the wall.

Al:"i better go thanks Ms.Fiel-i mean emily"

E:"anytime Ali"she smiles at the nick name and leaves.

ALISON'S POV:

Oh my gosh she called me ali no one calls me that,why am i feeling this way and why do i like it so much i mean she's tentacle my teacher but damn.I guess Spencer was right i do have a crush on my dance teacher let's hope it doesn't effect me taking that class.

**************************************************************************************

do you guys like this AU someone did a similar one shot and i just thought it was a good idea so i made one too,let me know if you guys want more of this AU i might make it it's own story.

OH don't forget to check out another AU of mine called Safe and sound that's right i made it's own story i'm slowly editing it and i hope you guys like it.

thx-cece