these little moments

A/n:this takes place after A.D Alison and emily are dating and Alison is not pregnant.

NO ONE'S POV:
Alison has just returned from a long day at work and wants nothing more then to rest and relaxs with her girlfriend Emily but emily has a better idea.

EMILY'S POV:
Alison,just got back from work and i can tell she's tired but i have a better idea i am going to sweep her off her feet no matter what.we are in the living room watching a movie when i deside to make a move i take the remote from her and turn it off (Al-Alison,E-emily)

Al:"hey i was watching that"

E:"lets have some fun tonight"

Al:"no,emily i'm tired and all i want to do is relaxes with my girlfriend now give me the remote"she reaches for the remote but i move off the couch

E:"that's nice but i want to have fun with my girlfriend so lets have fun."i run off into Alison's room and hides in the closet,she runs in and screams my name.

Al:"Emily Catherine Fields get your ass out here and give me the remote."she says sounding angry i chuckle quietly making sure she can't hear she tip toes over to the bed and stands there crossing her arms her back is to me so i take this opportunity,i quietly walk out of the closet and jump onto her back and we both fall to the bed i start to tickle her thighs and she starts laughing uncontrollably.

Al:"Emily stop,stop it"she says through fits of laughter.

E:"no"i continue you to tickle her and she starts wheezing.

Al:"seriously,i can't breath"she says through labored breath.i get off of her and turn her around so she can breath.when i turn around i see that her face is red and sweaty i smile at her.

Al:"can you get me some water please"she asked a little dazed i nod and leave the room.

ALISON'S POV:
I can't believe emily she know that i'm super ticklish and she used that against me so while she was getting me water i came up with a plan i know that Emily's weakness is cold hand so while she was gone i when to the bathroom and drenched my hands in cold water and dried them i ran back to the bed and assume the same position emily walks in with a glass of water and puts it next to me she leans down and kisses me on the cheek that was her first mistake i pulled her on top of me.she looked at me and knew what i was going to do she tried to squirm out of my grip but it was too late i pushed up her shirt and put my hand on the small of her back.

E:"your hands are cold"she yells out and i laugh evilly.

Al:"well that's what you get when you mess with the Ali,D."she turns away from my face and pouts and crosses her arms.

Al:"come on baby don't be mad"

E:"no"she says in a little kids voice i laugh and kiss her cheek softly.

Al:"come on,please"she shakes her head and crosses her arms again i kiss the corner of her mouth.

Al:"please"i say peppering her neck with kisses she smiles and turns back to me with her arms still crossed.

E:"i'm still mad at you"

Al:"oh are you"she nods frantically

Al:"is that so,so if you're still mad you wouldn't mind if i did this"i get up and pull up a thousand years by Christina Perry.

Al:"you would still be mad if i did this"i pull emily up from the bed and wrap my arms around her neck.

Time stand still beauty and oh she is i will be brave i will not let anything take away what's standing in front if me.

Emily:"maybe"emily puts he hands on Alison's waist.

I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years.i love you for a thousand more and all alone i believed i would find you time has brought your heart to me i have loved you for a thousand years i love you for a thousand more.

Al:i love you

E:i love you too"we start swaying to the beat.

One step closer,one step closer.i have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand more and all along i believed i would find you time has brought your heart to me i have loved for a thousand years i love you for a thousand more.

The song ends and i pull her in for a long sweet kiss as we pull away i rest my hand on her cheek.

Al:"are you still mad"she scoffs and shakes her head.

E:"shut up"we both laugh and stand in the middle of the room for a little, man i love this women.

EMILY'S POV:
God i love this women right here i can't wait to make her mine forever one day.