Run away

A/n:emison as teens AU

EMILY'S POV:

Do you ever feel like your traped in your home town like no matter what you do you can't get away and the only way to escape is to run or die and i'm tired of it today Alison and I are on the couch our fingers intertwined just enjoying this quiet time when i get a crazy idea.

E:"you know what we should do"i say she turns to me and looks confused.

Al:"what"she says i start stroking her long beautiful blond hair.

E:"we should just drive,drive away from this town drive away from this hell hole we call home.

Al:"that sounds nice but you know we can never really just leave rosewood"she says playing with my fingers.

E:"don't you want to get away from here Ali"i say a little sad because of her sudden denial.

Al:"believe me i do but we can't just leave,what about the girls and our family's."she says and looks at the floor i sit up and brings her face to mine

E:"we'll figure that out later but right now it's not important"i say she still doesn't look at me.

E:"Ali,all i want is to get out of here"

Al:"i do too,but we can't just leave but you know we could go for a vacation maybe go to a hotel"she looks up at me and smiles

Al:"you know maybe test the water of living together and being together"she smiles i smile at her thought

E:"really cause i may know a few places we can go to outside of here"i say jumping up excitedly she laughs at my happiness she puts her hand on my shoulder.

Al:"yes em,i am getting sick of this small town too i really do want to leave with you but what if A finds us and hurts us i can't lose you not after everything we have been through.I really can't image not being with you."

E:"really"i say faintly because of the shock in my voice.I never knew that Alison was so good with words i mean she's always closed off with her emotion and never expressed them.

Al:"yeah,really emily i-i love you"she says at first i say nothing because the love of my life just told me that they love me.

E:"i-i love you too Ali and i always have"i manege to studded out through happy tears she smiles and pulls my face into a kiss i kiss back and this kiss felt like our first this one wasn't one sided it was true.We stayed like that for what felt like hours before she pulled away the need of air burning in my lungs.She pulls back and rest her forehead against mine i looked into her bright blue eyes and she looked into mine she smiles and so do i.

E:"thank you ali"

Al:"for what?"

E:"telling the truth"she nodes lightly and we detached i jumped up from  the couch i walk towards the computer room and when i thought she wasn't looking i did a little happy dance i heard a quiet laugh from behind me.

ALISON'S POV:

i just told emily how I've felt for all these years and she said it back i can't believe i just told her i love her and she actually said it back and now she's going to book us a hotel out of town i can't wait to get out of this place and be with her i know it's only a weekend trip but i know it means more to us or it does to me.After our talk she gets up off the sofa and walks towards what i think is the computer room i leaned over the couch and watch her walk out of the room she looked over her shoulder and started to do a little happy dance i laugh a bit at how cute and childish she is she stopped automatically and continued to walk to the room i smile as i watch her from behind,i can't wait for our little vacation i have a plan to make her mine i need to make her mine she's my everything and i want her to know that.

***********************************************************************************************

This one is nice and sweet sorry it's a little short but i just wanted to break up the stories the next update will probably be part two of the emison Halloween let me know if you guys have any good ideas for one shots thx.

                                                                                                                           <3<3-cece