missing dolls/4

ALISON'S POV:
Once I heard Emily's voice i blacked out i heard her scream then a thud then i think i heard more footsteps ruing to me i hear another thud and feel her soft hand graze mine and i automatically shoot up i open my eyes to a bloody knocked out Cece in a hoodie my three best friends on top of her then a uncounches weak looking emily next to me.

Al:"emily"i say and pull her into my lap and hold her small frail frame next to mine i cried into her neck and we stayed that way till the police came and i even held her in the ambulance because i refused to let her go.After we arrived i was forcefully pulled away from her by two cops and sat in the waiting room.They asked me about Cece and why would she want to hurt the girls and i only half answered i was too worried about the girls and my Emily.The police left and i was alone one of the doctors walked up to me with a clip board and i stood up.(D-doctor,Al-Alison.)

D:"are you the one who was brought in with the four others."

Al:yes i'm Alison Dilaurents and they where a Spencer Hastings,Hanna Marin,Aria motgumary,and emily-emily fields."

D:"yes,well ms.fields seem to have the most damage done to her she had scuffs and bruises all around her body and was very near starved."My heart sank at his words i gently sit back down in the chair holding my chest.

D:ms.Dilaurentis are you okay?"

Al:yes i'm fine can-can i see her".

D:"yes right this way"he says leading me into a private room when he walked my heart shattered she had an oxygen mask on and her once tan skin is pale.i walk over to her and sit down i take her hand.Her once strong and gentle hands now cold and lifeless.

D:"i'll leave you oh and the other girls are in a joined room down the hall."he smiles sadly i silently thanked him and he walked away i turned back to emily and the tears began to fall freely.

Al:"i did this to you emily and i am so sorry you never deserved to be pulled through my mess.Caleb was right i am like a hurricane i destroy everything in my path.God emily some times i wounder why you stood by me all these years,i mean come on i was a cold hearted bitch and you where this sweet girl who chose to see the good in everyone.I was always jealous of that Emily was always jealous of you and your life and i regret it.I regret all those mean things i did and said to you all of you if i could go back i would change all of it,i would tell Hanna she's beautiful no matter her size,i would tell Spencer that i would stand by her,i would tell aria sorry and help her through her family mess,i would go back and tell you that you weren't just practice and i wouldn't make you feel like you have to hide who you are.I would go back and tell all of you that i'm sorry and that i love all of you. But most importantly i would go back and tell you the truth tell you how i feel i would tell you that i love you more then anything else because you have always made me feel special like i matter."i pause and sniffle i wipe my eyes and continued.

Al:"i know i took advantage of you and i can never take that back but i can try,i promise you sleeping emily fields that i won't lie anymore i promise to be better i promise that i will try this whole thing if you will i promise that i will change and i will do it all for my one and only you"i say i bring her hand up and kiss it lightly.(H-Hanna,S-Spencer,Ar-aria,Al-Alison,and E-emily)

H:"aww emison feels"i shoot my head up and see my three best friends teary eyed standing there in hospital gowns and robs.

Al:"you guys are okay"i let go of emily and pull them all into a group hug they all hugged back.we pull back and i retake Emily's hand.

Al:"did you hear what i said"they all nod and smile.

H:"i got a video"Hanna pulls up her phone and shows me.

Ar:"why did you tape it"

H:"it was Alison apologizing i had too plus i want Emily to see it when she wakes up."

E:"when i wake up from what"Emily said weakly and i didn't hesitate to bring her face to mine and i kissed her longingly and passionately she hesitates for a second then kisses back and i felt those same fireworks i felt in the library.we kissed for what felt like hours of pure bliss then a loud click stops us we turn our head to the source and see Hanna holding up her phone emily and i look at her.

H:"what that time it wasn't me"Hanna points at aria who is holding up her phone she laughs awkwardly i turned back to emily and just looked into her warm brown eyes.

E:"what was that for."

H:"i have a video you might wanna watch em"i stand up from the bed and Hanna takes my place.she hands emily the phone.

E:"what the back of Spencer's head"

H:"no dumass just listen."she presses the phone to her ear and listens the video is too quiet for me to hear but by the way Emily is smiling she knows.after it finishes Hanna takes her phone and i resit on the bed.

E:"did you mean all of that"

Al:"of course i did every single word."emily smiles she leans into another kiss and this time it is full of even more passionate and not needy i put my hand on her cheek then we here two clicks and emily and i pull away again and rest our fore heads on each others.

E:Seriously aria you ruined my moment again.(Jd-Jessica Dilaurentis,Pf-Pam Fields,Wf-Wayne Fields,Kd-Kennith Dilaurentis)

Ar:"that wasn't me"

Jd:"no it was me"

Pf:"and me"

Wf:"haha ken you owe me 10 bucks"

Kd:"no,way they still haven't said i love you yet."

H:"yes they did Ali said it first so Mr. Fields wins"

Wf:"hahahaha thanks Hanna"

H:your splitting it with me.

Kd:haha looks like we both lost

Al:wait you guys bet on if we would get together."i say confused as my dad hands Emily's dad 10 bucks.

Pf:"no,they bet on who would say i love you first we always knew something was different about the two of you."

Al:"so you're okay with me liking emily."

Jd:"okay with it honey we have been waiting for you to finally say it."

Kd:"you're our little girl Ali we will always be happy for you."

Pf:"now Emily Fields tell you girl you love she or so help me god i will-"

E:'okay geez mom damn i was getting to that"i laugh she both of her hands on either side of my face and gently caress her thumb on my cheek,i look at her and smile at.

E:"Alison Lauren Dilaurentis i love you with every thing i have and now that i know you feel the same will you "i cut her off

Al:"will you be my girlfriend"i say she smiles and nods i put my hand on her forearm and continued to  stare at her.

Everyone:"jut kiss her!!"we both laugh and i pull her in for a kiss as soon as our lips touched the entire room erupted with clicks i smiled into the kiss and pulled back so i can see her beautiful eyes i smile at her then rub our noes together.the entire room said awww and more camera clicks.yup this is it tr his is where i'm suppose to be right here with her.
**********************************
AWW SO CUTE!!!!!!❤❤