missing dolls

A/N:this take place when the girls get kidnapped by A ans put in the doll house All ali's pov

ALISON'S POV:
It has been a week since the girls where taken by A.Everyday seems to get harder and harder to breath i know what A is capable of and i'm scared of what they'll do to the girls especially emily because they know she's my weakness.While i was in jail i had a lot of time to think and in that time i realized that i am in love with Emily.Everyday in that hell hole i would think of her her smile her laugh the way she would hold my hand when i was scared and how they fit perfectly together.I wish i could just hold her and tell her that i love her."Alison,hey Alison are you okay"i am broken out of my thoughts by Caleb"hu yeah i was just thinking about emily and th-e girls" "don't worry well get them back i just know it"Ezra says placings a shaky hand on my shoulder. "It's all my fault they would have never been in this mess if it weren't for me" "don'y say that A is a psychotic bastered who likes to mess with you"Ezra states "yeah but i might have caused that"i snap at him he looks at,me shocked "i'm sorry i just am really scared okay"i say tears falling and i didn't even bother wiping them away.i could tell that they where shocked that i was crying but i didn't care all i know is that i will get Emily and the others back no matter what That's when i got a plan "guys i have a plan but you need to promise me you won't tell the cops". "What is it"Ezra says sounding a little worried"i take a deep breath and stand up "i'm going to give myself to A " "what"Toby says shooting up from the floor "Alison are you nuts"Caleb says next to Toby "i have to it's the only way for him to let them go" "Ali,A is capable of murder"Ezra says walking closer to me "if getting killed keeps the girls safe then so be it i won't let A take the life because he wants me" "you are crazy Alison" Toby says a little bit angry i start to pack some stuff and head for the door i let the thought of dying over take me Ezra was right A could kill me but i'm okay with that the girls where the closet thing to a real family I've ever had and Emily,God Emily she was really the only true home i had and i wish i could go back and fix everything but i can't i found myself smiling thinking about emily when i remembered something "wait Toby before i go i want you to give emily this"i reach into my draw and pull out a small pink bag"i uh found this in a little corner shop in Brook haven while i was on the run"i pull out a blue topase mermaid necklaces with a tiny Eiffel towers charm on it with a charm that says" you are my forever "Toby smiles at me and i blush i put the necklace back into the bag and gently hand it to Toby he takes it and smiles i walk out of my room and look back at it i smile at all the good memories i had here all the birthday parties the secret meetings me and the girls had at two a.m i look back at my bed and remember the night that emily stayed and we gave ourselfs to each other and i never admitted that but she was my first i smile at the thought of Emily and i the boys look at me confused at the huge smile on my face but they shook it off and so did i .i sigh then pick up my bags."wish me luck" the boys nod and i turn away i looked back at my room one time and left.i'm going to save them no matter what i open my phone to the last A message i got.

Ali:
Let's make a deal

A:
What kind of a deal

Ali:
You let the girls go and you can have me.

A:
What if i don't want to

Al:
Listen they didn't do anything if you let them go you can do what ever you want to me beat me,torcher me,starve me,burn me,even kill me but for the love of GOD DON'T TOUCH HER OR THEM

A:
Okay deal!!!see you in a little

Al:i'm somewhere in the woods you know where to find me.
I exit my messages and call the police.

911 what is your emergence.

Al:
I think i found those missing girls come to the east wing of the woods

911:
Miss wait what is you-r i don't let her finish before i take my phone battery out and throw it into the bushes i throw my phone to the floor and smashed it.I looked around and sat on the ground i pulled out my wallet and pull out a small picture of all the girls and i and rest my thumb on emily and strock the picture i hold it up to my chest and curl into a ball waiting for my demise i felt something stick my leg and i fall i started to drift off into sleep thinking of emily when i hear something no someone calling my name it-it sounded like emily i want to scream and cry but i can’t move.