mood swings

A/n:this story is about Alison dealing with the first trimester of her pregnancy,emily has moved in to take care of her and they are presently started dating.

NO ONE'S POV:

Emily walks into the living room and sets her stuff down she sees Alison in the kitchen putting the dishes away.

E:"i'm home" emily unbuttons her shirt

Al:"you're late"Alison says turning to her and crossing her arm

E:"i know sorry they had a huge party and they where short staff"Emily takes off her heels and and walk over to Alison, she wraps her arms around Alison.Alison looks away from Emily

E:"please don't be mad"Emily kisses her on the cheek Alison smiles then turns to Emily

Al:"fine"Emily smiles and pecks her on the lips Emily's phone rings in her back pocket Alison takes it out and opens it she looks at Emily with tears in her eyes Emily looks at her confused.

Al:"fuck you Fields"Alison says while crying she throws Emily's phone at her then charges to the bedroom.

E:"what did i do,Ali"Emily walks into the bedroom Alison throws a shoe at her.

Al:"get out of here you pig i hate you"

E:"Ail,baby what's wrong."Alison throws another shoe at her.

Al:"don't baby me and get out of my house."

E:"Ali,wait I would like to know why your kicking me out".

Al:"how could you do this to me i thought you love me."

E:"what of course i love you"Alison falls on the bed crying

Al:"then why,why sleep with Paige is it because i'm pregnant are you not attracted to me any more."

Al:"it's because i'm bloated right"Alison says crying into a pillow.

E:"what no,you are the most sexy person i know even with a baby inside,you can never be ugly it's not genetically possible."

Al:"then why Paige"

E:"what?"emily opens her phone and sees the message.
"Glad i could help you today😉🤗"

E:"Ali,do you think i cheated on you with Paige."

Al:"yes that's why you were late you where to busy fraternize with Paige in the back seat of her car."Alison looks up from the pillow.

E:"with Paige eww no"

Al:"then why were you with Paige today."

E:"well i was asking her to help me with something."

Al:"with what taking your shirt off"

E:"No"

Al:"then what?"

E:"i can't tell you"

Al:"OH NOW YOUR KEEPING SECRETS that's it Emily Catherine Fields get out of my damn house and never come back i don't ever want to see you EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME NEVER."

E:"SHE WAS HELPING ME PLAN PROPOSING TO YOU ALI."emily says throwing her hands in the air.

Al:"what"Alison says turning around and facing Emily

E:"she was helping me plan proposing to you in a few months."

Al:"really?"

E:"yes Ali,i promise i would never cheat on you i mean why i already have the perfect girlfriend so why settle for less."Emily says smoothing Alison hits her in the arm.

E:"oww okay what was that for"

Al:"you gave me a  fucking heart attack. You never do that to a pregnant women or they might go into spontaneous labor."

E:"that hurt."Emily says rubbing her shoulder

Al:"good"Emily pouts Alison laughs then kisses her Emily wraps her arms around Alison and rest her forehead on top of Alison's.

Al:"i'm sorry i reacted like that"

E:"it's okay i know it's all a part of pregnancy and i know i shouldn't have lied."

Al:"i'm sorry i ruined your surprise i just couldn't control myself."

E:"i get that but why would you think i would cheat on you."

Al:"well because i'm moody,fat,and all around gross."

E:"Ali,no you are not stop saying that stuff it's not true."

Al:"how did i get so lucky to end up with you."

E:"i don't know,how did i get so lucky to fall in love with the most amazing person in the world."

Al:"stop your going to make me cry again."

E:"sorry i'm just telling the truth."

Al:"i love you emily so much"

E:"i love you more"Alison shakes her head

Al:"that's not possible"emily rubs Alison's back

E:"but some how it is."Alison looks up and brushes a stray piece of hair behind Emily's ear she leans in and kisses her passionately.
################################################################################

Art by Maaya_kitsune on instagram go follow her