hopeless romantic

A/n:emison AU emily and Alison been married for 6 months Alison isn't pregnant and A.D never happened.

EMILY'S POV:
So today is Alison and mine wedding anniversary and i decided to surprise her with a nice dinner.wow i still can't believe that i actually married my first love and everyday when i wake up in our bed i still have to pinch myself because for me it's a dream come true.Anyway she should be home any second i better finish getting ready.

ALISON'S POV:
UGH I hate going to work don't get me wrong i love my job it's just i don't like being away from Emily that long.Even though we're married i still get nervous.God i can't believe i married THE Emily Fields my dream girl.SHIT today is our wedding anniversary i didn't forget it's just i forgot to get flowers oh well i can just pick some up on my way home i better text her

To killer❤😧:
Hey baby i'm gonna be a little late home.

From killer❤😧:
Oh okay how long?

To killer❤😧:
Only a few minutes i forgot to get milk

From killer❤😧:
Okay just hurry up i miss you

To killer❤😧:
I know baby i promise it won't take long okay i love you😘

From killer❤😧:
Love you too😘😘
I close my phone and grab my stuff and leave to go pick up some flowers.

EMILY'S POV:
I was up stairs getting ready when my phone goes off.

From my baby😊💕:
Hey baby i'm gonna be a little late home.

To my baby😊💕:
Oh okay how long?

From my baby😊💕:
Only a few minutes i forgot to get milk

To my baby😊💕:
Okay hurry up i miss you

From my baby😊💕:
I know baby i promise that it won't take long okay i love you😘

To my baby😊💕:
Love you too😘😘
I lock my phone and continued to get ready i put on a white mine dress with a open back and lace trim i curled my hair and put on some black eye liner and a dark red lipstick i desided not to wear shoes since we are home so i was walking down the stairs when i heard Alison's car door shit i ran over to the candles and light them i straightened my dress and stood by the table.

Al:baby i'm home-(Alison turns around and her jaw drops)

E:welcome home(Emily saws standing on her heels)

ALISON'S POV:
I pull up to our house and grab my stuff and the flowers and headed into the house i walked in and closed the door.

Al:baby i'm home-"i couldn't even finish my sentence when i turn around and my jaw drops open when i see my wife standing in a short and i mean short white dress with lase and it hugged her body perfectly.

E:"welcome home" she says and i could tell she was nervous because she was standing on her heels.i drooped my bags and just stood there staring at this angle in front of me.

E:"Ali,are you okay you've been staring  for like five minutes."i swallow hard then walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and pull her into me.

Al:"i can't help it when i have the sexy wife on the planet"i say putting extra on the part she blushes and looks away i love after all these years i still have this power over her.i life her head up with my finger and kiss her lightly.

E:"happy anniversary Ali"

Al::"wait i have something for you"i say wiggling out of her grasped i walk over to the flowers on the floor and hand them to her she smiles widely and blushes hard."

E:"there beautiful Ali"i smile at her comment.

E:"now why don't you change and i'll go put these in water and lay out dinner"i nod in agreement and hurry up stairs i run into the bed room and go through my closet.i find a light blue blouse with a white rimed and some black yoga pants.i put them on and head down stairs and walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter behind emily.

Al:"damn the chef is hot"emily turns around and i bit my lower lip she smiles the continues cooking as she's steering the pasta she sticks her butt out and gives me a better view i hop off the counter and walk up behind her i hug her from behind and watch her cook over her shoulder.she moves some hair out of her face and continues to heat up the food a small area of her neck is exposed so i place a soft kiss in the center of it.

E:"dinners ready"emily says i let go of her and turn around to get some plates as i reach up for them emily playfully smackes me on the ass i look at her from over my shoulder

E:"what you had something on your butt i have to get it off some how."

Al:"sure fields."

E:um actually it's dilaurentis fields so"she says servings up the food onto the plates she puts the pan down and turns to me i hold onto her again.

Al:"damn right"i say and laugh a bit she grabs my face and kisses me passionately i grab the back of her neck and deepen the kiss she pulls away.

E:ali..(between kisses) what.(kiss).about. (kiss).dinner.(kiss)

Al:I(kisses emily).don't.(kisses emily).care.(kisses emily)

E:"i worked my ass out to make this"(kisses Emily's neck)

Al:"your ass looks great"

E:"Ali"

Al:ugh fine(grumbles into Emily's neck then removes her face)

E:thank you(she says cocky Alison rolls her eyes then they walk over to the table and eat ever so often stealing glances at each other)
********************************
Sorry it's long -💓💓cece