another rainy day/4

A/n:long chapter ahead 😧😧

ALISON'S POV:
I woke up and half expected to see a sleeping emily but am met with no one,i started to get worried that's when she walks in with a tray of food i sigh in relief and sit up.

Al:wow breakfast in bed

E:yeah,i woke up early and you where sleeping so i desided to cook for you why do you but if you don't like it cause i can go make something-"i place my hand on her arm and calm her down she walks over and places the tray on my lap she sits down next to me

Al:"no Em,it's perfect i was just surprised no one has ever done something like this for me."

E:"what about your boyfriends"

Al:"boyfriends,no i'm gay and i haven't dated anyone in 3 years."

E:"oh,i just thought a beautiful women like you would have the boys eating out of your palm."

Al:"you think i'm beautiful"she nods and looks down blushing i blush too.

Al:"what about you any special boys".she looks back up at me

E:"i had a serous girlfriend for about a year but i never truly loved her then things got in the way and we just drifted apart."

Al:"what was her name if you don't mind me asking?"she looks back down again."

Al:"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to i was just curious"she doesn't move i lift her chine with my finger so she's facing me.our eyes connected and it felt like the world stopped and everything got fuzzy and went silent.We stayed like that for a few moments just looking at each other i flicked my eyes to her lips then back to her eyes we both started to lean in then her phone rings we both snap out of the trance and she walks to find her phone.She picks up her phone and reads the message.I look at her worried and a little embraced about the moment before.

E:"it's just officer Cavanagh check on me and making sure i go on my run."i look st her confused."

E:"everyday we start with Pt"i nod and pick up the fork and start eating the eggs she mad for me.

Al:"wow these are incredible"she smiles at me and nods.

E:'well i'm going to go get ready for my run i'll be back."she goes over to the draws and pulls out something and walks out of the room and into the bathroom.After about 5 minutes she walks out in a tight lime green tank top and black leggings her long hair puled into a tight ponie tale  she puts on her tennis and heads for the door before she leaves she turns to me.

E:"i'll be back in a bit okay feel free to look around you can wear what ever i have upstairs we'll go shopping in a little if you deside to go out i keep a spar under the matt later."and with that she puts her ear buds in and leaves.while she's gone i tightly up around her house and do some dishes after i finish i take a look around her flat i see several awards and framed news articles "emily fields breaks 10 swim records in one meet for the rosewood sharks".i read i look around more and see a picture of her family and a news articular "first class peddie officer Wayne fields unite struck down all 7 men died and 2 where badly injured."next to it is a folded framed flag and a case of medial,i look around more and see several more photos one of emily and another blond girl standing in front of the rosewood ice cream shop one of who i assume is her mother next to a trophy wiling Emily another photo of her and her father playing basket ball and one of a brow haired short girl with hazel eyes standing next to an older man and a nother newspaper clipping,"rosewood's own writing progedy aria motgumary now a best selling author along side her partner Ezra Fitz her former English teacher"i smile at how she kept up with her friends.i pull out my phone and check the time "10:30 i better get dressed she could be home any second"i put my phone away and head to the bathroom i put my phone down and undress and jump into the shower.about 15 minutes into my show i hear the front door open and emily yell from down stairs.

E:"Ali are you up there"she says i step out of the shower and respond.

Al:"yeah i'll be down in a minute"i yell back.

E:"hurry i have a surprise for you."i walk over to her closet and take out some grey sweat pants and a purple tank top i walk down stairs and see Emily.

E:"took you long enough i could have gone for another run"i stare at her she is currently standing in front of me in a black sports bra the sweat us glistening off of her ripe 6 pack and her toned arms,i feel my mouth drop open.

E:"Ali,are you okay,"i look up at the beauty standing in front of me.

Al:"yeah your fine i mean i'm fine wow your hot i mean wow is it hot in here or is it just you i mean me"i fumble she laughs i laugh awkwardly and continue to stare at her toned stomach.she cover her stomach with a towel and sits down and i begin to refocus on her.

Al:"you said you had a surprise for me."

E:"oh yeah here"she hands me a small key i take it and look up at her.

E:"it's a key so you can get in and out without needing me to go with you."

Al:"wow thank you Emily"i say happily i get up and kiss her on the cheek i pull back.

Al:"sorry Emily,i didn't mean too i'm sorry."

E:"no,it's fine really"i look at the key in my hands and smile.i look back at her.

E:"Ali,will you go on a date with me."she blurts out nervously.

Al:"what?"i asked puzzled really just wanting to here her say it again.

E:"will you go on a date with me."she says slowly and i smile widely.

Al:"yes,i would love too"i say and she grins at me with the same wide grin.
************************************
Yay emily finally asked her out but whose the mysterious girlfriend?.

EMISON One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara