First time we met pr/2

A/n:(second flashback)pit-bull Emily mode!!!Watch out Noel.

ALISON'S POV:

Em and I were hanging out by my locker

Al:"Ugh i could use some retale therapy,what do you say em you me the mall this Saturday"

Em:"um sure that would be fun"she smile softly and i follow i love her smile it's the sweetest thing.I was too busy admiring Emily that i failed to see Noel Khan and his boy band approaching his lang hand slams next to my head and Emily bows away.

N:"hey hotty"

Al:"what do you want Noel"

N:"you duh so what do you say"he runs his other hand down my leg and a look of disgust takes over my face.

Al:"in your dreams khan now let me go"I try to wiggle out of him but he slams me into the back of a locker pain takes over my head.

N:"no way Dilaurentis you're not leaving until i get what i want"

Em:"she said stop noel"her soft voice reaches my ear he turns to her

N:"What did you say fields"he turns to her still trapping me i was afraid that she was going to take off

I love Emily i really do but she's not good in a fight but she stood tall her fist clenched

Em:"I said she said stop Noel so back off"Noels group laughs at Emily i tried to escape again but he slammed me against the locker again i cried out in pain I look over to Emily tears run down my cheeks i plead for her to run but she ignored my gaze and looked at the side of my head i started feeling dizzy. Something flashed in her eyes and next thing i know i'm on the floor and Emily is attacking Noel he's fighting her.I try to get up but i crash to the floor and black out

NO ONE'S POV:

Emily is on top of Noel's chest Punching him in the face he punches her off and starts to get up Emily lands a punch square in his jaw Noel grabs Emily's shirt and is punching her repeatedly she wraps her hands around his neck and chocks him his grip loosens on her shirt and she launches at him punching him in the face and nose he's trying to grab her but Emily's too fast she punches him hand and knocks him out she stands up and looks down at the scene Noel is laying there knocked out in a pool of blood She turns around and looks for Alison.She finds her knocked out by the locker a small patch of blood stains her blond hair Emily runs over to her and picks her up she caries her to her car and gently puts her in the back Emily quickly closes the door and walks to the drivers side she wipes the blood away from her eyes and shakily  puts the keys in the ignition She hears shouting from the school and sees Noel's gang chasing after her they run towards the car Emily quickly throws the car in to reverse and speeds away from the school and towards her house she arrives quickly and parks the car turning it off she gets out and walks to the back she pulls the still  unconscious Alison from the back she carries her bridal style into the house she sets her down on the couch and walks into the kitchen ignoring the shooting pain coursing through her body and grabs a bowl she fills it with cold water she grabs a cloth and walks to the couch she wets the cloth and gently dabs it along Alison's head.

ALISON'S POV:

I wake up to a cool feeling in the corner of my head the feeling soon turns painful as my head throbs what happened i slowly open my eyes to a blooded Emily dabbing the corner of my head with a cloth stained with red.she notices i'm awake.

Em:"you're awake"she sets the cloth down and strokes my hair gently i put my hand on top of hers and lean into it I look up at her face and noticed she's bleeding everywhere.

 Al:"Em,you're bleeding everywhere"She lets go of my hair and feels her face.

Em:"yeah Noel did a number on me"i sit up quickly but instantly regret it because it made my head spin painfully i placed my hand to the side of my head.

Em:"easy Ali"I steady myself,and nod, i got up from the couch and told her to sit she did i grabbed the bowl and changed out the water i grabbed a new cloth and headed back to the couch i sat where Emily was and wet the cloth i started gently washing the corner of her head then around her now swollen and black eye,from her eye to her nose and from her nose to her lip,after i was done i set the cloth down and looked at her i punch her shoulder softly.

Em:"hey what was that for"she says rubbing her arm

Al:"that is for fighting Noel Emily he could have really hurt you"

Em:"so what"

Al:"SO WHAT!!!Emily he could have killed you"

Em:"that doesn't matter as long as you're safe and unharmed I'd be fine with him killing me"

Al:"how can you say that Em?"

Em:"because i care about you and i would do anything for you"I smile and kiss her cheek she blushes.

Em:"what was that for"

Al:"that was for protecting me thank you Emily"

Em:"anything for you"I smile and carry the bowl to the sink i silently sigh and dump it out

if only she knew how much i love her

EMILY'S POV:

If only she knew i love her.

***********************************************************************************************