the wedding planer

A/n:Alison and emily are engaged and are planing there wedding or should we say emily is planning their wedding.

NO ONE'S POV:

Alison and emily have been planning their wedding for a week and have been having trouble on pick a theme.Emily wants a beach wedding but Alison wants a fairy tale wedding carriage and all so after a long night of discussing they merged them together after they agreed on the theme they went straight to work.After a couple hours or so emily fell asleep with a dress magazine covering her face.

ALISON'S POV:

Last night was so exciting i can't believe that i am actually planning a wedding and marring my first love AND starting a family,it's like everything just fell into place once emily came back and honestly i couldn't be more excited.At first i was scared about having this baby but now that emily is going to be by my side as my wife is just amazing i just woke up and made some coffee i went to check on her,last night when she fell asleep i thought it was the most ad thing ever because of the way she fell asleep with a magazine over her face is just cute,I was quickly falling sleep too but i knew i wouldn't be able too on the ground so i got up and went to our bedroom.After the coffee was done i poured her a cup and walked in the living room where she was her arms sprawled out over her head and her legs over the side,i guess she was tired because i could here soft snoring coming from under the magazine i laughed a little and set the cup down i sat in between her legs and leaned over and shook her shoulder.

Al:"baby wake up"She grunts and turns over

E:"five more minus"she says and turns around so her back was facing me

Al:"come on i made coffee"she shakes her head she snuggles deeper into the couch i lean above her and willgel my head between her arms she feels the moment and turns on her back

Al:"please"i say in a soft voice while pouting my lip she sighs then and takes the magazine off her face she sits up and i move closer to her

E:"fine i'm up"she says tossing the magazine onto the table with the others

Al:"good morning"i say pecking her on the lips and handing her the cup

E:"how are you so perky"she says over the cup

Al:"i slept in our room"

E:"and you didn't take me with you"she says pouting

Al:"well you where already asleep and you looked so cute"i say ruffing her hair she set the mug down and looks at all the magazines and rubs her temples.

E:"why is planing a wedding so difficult"she says in a huff i look at her sadly

Al:"we don't have to do anything extravagant if you don't want to"i say she looks at me and takes my hand i place my hand on top of hers and smiles. 

E:"No babe it's what you want and all i want is for you to be happy i'll even put on heels if you want me to"

Al:"you really mean it"i say a little dazed

E:"of course i do but this means i get to pick our honeymoon okay"

Al:"okay,yeah deal"i say and start hopping up and down a bit she laughs and pulls me into her lap i look into her chocolate brown eyes and melt.

Al:"i love you em,i really do"

E:"i love you more"i nod my head and pull her in for a short but sweet kiss i cup her face and pull away so i can look into her eyes she rubs the side of my leg with her thumb and i lay my head on her chest she lays us back and takes my hand she starts playing with my ring and smiling

i don't know why it took me so long to realize that it's her the ONE i guess in a way i always knew.I can't wait to make her mine forever.

***********************************************************************************************

do you guys want more of like their engagement or wedding i think i'm gonna start writing scenes with the baby what do you think?