another rainy day

A/n:in this story emily is a police officer responding to a crash involving a man and a young women.

EMILY'S POV:
ah another rainy day in rosewood i love this kind of weather but it sucks cause i have to do paper work.oh let me introduce myself my name is Emily Fields and i am a police officer for rosewood my home town i'm 23 years old and fresh out of the academy for 5 years, i'm openly gay and i am not seeing anyone it's just sometimes my job gets in the way.anyway usually on these types of days my boss Toby who is also my best friend pushes the paper work from the past week since we normally don't get calls.anyway i'm siting at my desk finishing up paper work when Toby comes rushing out of his office.(T-Toby,E-Emily)

T:fields look alive we have a call a 10 42(A/N:sorry i don't know anything about police codes)

E:yes sir(emily grabs her coat and hat and puts them on Toby does the same and they leave)

ALISON"S POV:

*before the crash

So my father and i where returning from a out of town vacation and it's raining really really hard i can see the pellets of rain hitting my window hard.Oh let me tell you about myself my name is Alison Dilaurentis i'm an out of towner really but after my mother past i decided to come home and take care of my father.I'm 22 and i just graduated from college with a master in English i'm bisexual and always have been,so anyways back to the drive.As we where turning onto a vacant road outsides of rosewood a car seem to come out of no where then everything went black and all i could hear was shattering glass then nothing.

EMILY"S POV:

*at the seen of a crash

Toby and I pulled up to the scene of the crash and i could see bits of headlights scattered and side marks.

E:Did they find the people yet

T:no that's why we're here you take the woods i'll take the other side of the ridge (Toby runs off in the opposite direction of emily emily shows her bag to a paramedic she walked under the tap and into the forest)

As i was walking in the forest i spoted a silver car flipped on it's side i grab my flash light and shine it across the car i walk to what i think is the passenger side of the car and saw the most beautiful girl unconscious and bleeding i quickly spring into action and slowly open the door and pull her out i lay her on the floor and look in the car and see a older man slouched over the string wheel.i called it in on my radio.i Look at the blond and noticed that she wasn't breathing so i tilted her head back pinched her noes and gave her CPR as soon as our lips touch it felt as if a firing squad just wen off in my stomach but i quickly pushed that feeling away and continued.

ALISON'S POV:
As i lay here lifeless i started to see a bright light.It felt so warm and welcoming but as soon as i reached it i was thrown from the dark when soft lips press against mine and i feel myself slowly coming back to reality i felt pressure on my stomach then those lips again i felt the air flowing through my luges and i gasp and open my eyes.

EMILY'S POV:
After administering pressure to her abdomen i connected lips again and pushed more air into this poor girls lungs.She gasps and i pull away the girl slowly opens her eyes and i see the most stunning blue eyes i find myself get lost in them a little but am broken out of my daze as Toby comes rushing up.

T:great work fields(he turns around)

E:hey guys down here.

To be continued......................