the kick(SPOILERS)

A/n:Alison's pregnancy details so yeah.

NO ONE'S POV:
Emily,is making dinner in alison's kitchen while alison is watching t.v she feels the baby move in her stomach and places her hand on her stomach.

Al:"emily!!"alison says hurriedly emily looks up and puts the spoon down she walks over to alison and neels down next to her.

E:"what's wrong ali,are you okay"alison takes emily’s hand and places it on the sided of her stomach emily feels a light kick she looks up at alison who is crying.

E:"did the baby j-ust ki-ck"emily studders out alison nods slightly and smiles emily places her other hand on the other side of alison's stomach.

Al:"she's moving emmy inside me i can feel it"emily looks up at her and a tear falls down her cheek.emily looks down at her stomach and gently brushes it with her thumb.

E:"hey there baby i'm gonna be your other mamma i can’t wait to see you and hild you and kiss you ya know your giving your mommy hell being in there."alison gently slapes emily’s arm.

E:"i love you baby girl as much as your mother i can’t wait to see you"emily gently kisses the alison’s stimach then looks back up at alison,alison is crying and pulls emily up i to a tight hug.

Al:"i love you emily,so much i can’t wait for her to see how amazing you are."

E:"i can’t wait till she sees how beatiful you are and amzing and loving and careing."emily says between pecks on alison’s lips alison wrapes her arms around emilys neck and leans into her.she kisses emily lightly and they hold each other.

Al:"em,do you promise to stay with me and her."

E:"i promise i won’t ever leave you two i mean why would i you are a amazing and i can’t imagine my  life without you and soon to be this little one"emily gently rubs alison's stomach alison smikes and kisses emiky again.

E:"dinners is almost done can i get you anything in the mean time"emily lets go of alison and kisses her forehead.

Al:"no,i'm good but thank you really for everything."

E:"you don’t have to thank me it's what i do."emily kisses her forhead again and walks back to the kirchen alison smiles then sits back down on the couch she pits her hand on her stomach and whispers.

Al:"that women right there is going to protect us you don't ever have to worry because i promise that i won’t be like my mother i promise i will love you unconditionly and your mamma will do the same teust me i know."alison smiles then turns aroind on the couch and watches emily in the kitchen still smiling.
************************************
Sorry about the late night updates this is my only time school has been a little hecktic thanks again for reading it means a lot to me and i mean a lot.

                                                   💓💓cece