After Alison wedding

EMILY'S POV:
I woke up with a pounding headache i sit up and see hanna passed i look besid me and i see two Advil and a glass of water i take the pills after i walk up stairs and sudenly the memories from last night flooded ny mind and i sigh,i walk up the stairs and into the guest bathroom as i walk into my room quietly i am met by alison standing in my sharks hoodie i nod and walk in i grab some cloths i walk back into the hallway and head twords the bathroom as i'm walking i get pulled into the bathroom by alison she closes the door and locks it she turns on the water.

E:"ali,what are you doing"she pulls me into a kiss i am shocked at first but quickly kiss back she pulls back and i lean against the sink

Al:"i heard what you said about elliot"she says a littlw breathless

E:"Ali i'm sorry please don't be mad"i say she smirks and pulls me twords her by my shirt.

Al:"i'm not in fact i think it's sexy the way how mad you where"
A/n:WARNING IT GETS A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE HERE

E:"what"?i ask puzzled she slowly starts to unbutton my shirt

Al:"yeah the way you cursed his name "she says whispering in my ear.she started to kiss my neck.Befor she could get any lower there was a loud knock on the door.

H:"hurry up i've gotta pee"hanna says through the door alison turns off the water and i rebutton my shirt she opens the door and walks out smiling hanna looks at her puzzled i walked out a few moments later she stoped and turned to me.

Al:"i'm not done with you yet"she says kissing my earload i blush at her words and she laughs triumphantly and skips off into the living room where the others are i take a deep breath and follow,i walk into the living room and sit in the chair across from the couch,aria is siting on the couch spencer is makeing coffee alison is siting on the arm of the chair i'm siting in hanna walks in and sits down next to aria.

Ar:"okay so talk"

E:"look i'm sorry it's just whenni found about ali and rollins i was heart broken i mean you can't imagin hearing that your first love marryed so random guy i mean ypu could have imagined how i felt"

Al:"elliot isn't some random guy emily he is the man i love"

E:"oh pleas eyou don't love him ali,i can tell it in your eyes i mean you teo barley even dated for two weeks and you just up and decided to get married."

E:"ali,i want to be happy for you i really do but i can't stand seeing you with him hold his hand laughing at all his jokes haveimg his children because i can't let go of you i want me to be the one holding you hand you laughing at all of my jokes i want to be the mother of your children but i can't because he has you i'm sorry ali,i really am but i just can't let this go that's why i went drinkingi needed something to numb that fact that you moved on"

Al:"Emily the reason i married him was because i was looking for something to fill this whole in my chest,i thought that if o convinced myself that i love him will fill the chunk of me that you took when you left,i married him to convince myself that i wasn't in love with you anymore and but it didn't everyday i was with him it made me want you even more"she takes my hands

E:"i'm sorry ali i wqs a complete asshole the other day in your classroom i hade no right to tell you who to love."

Al:"no i'm sorry for not doing this earlyer"she lets go of my hands and kisses me passionate she moves onto my lap and i pull away to look into her eyes

E:"i love you ali so much more then him"

Al:"i know,i love you too"

E:"so now what"

Al:"i'm going to try and make this right,i'm going home now and i'm going to talk to him.i'll be back in a little while"she hops iff my lap and heads for the door.

*at alison's house

ALISON'S POV:
I stood at the top if my steps and took a deep breath i take my key out and unlock the door i walk up to romantic music and rose pettals i smile at it but frown quickly,i follow the trail up staira and into our bed room, i walk in and see a nother blood under him her hair strawn onnmy pillow and her legs wide i then see my husband inbetween them.(Bg-blond girl,El-elliot,A-alison)

Bg:"yes baby yes"

El:"you like that"

Al:elliot rollins you little fucker i'm done i'm leaving you"i scream with tears spilling from my eyes he falls off the bed and his bear ass hits the floor

El:"ali,baby wait"

Al:"no,no,fuck you"i scream and run out the door i hear him follow but i escape befor he can cath me i run back to emily's house and barge in she's siting alone in the loving room i pause in the door way

E:"ali,are you okay"she says standing up from the couch i run into her arms and sob into her xhest she gently rubs my back.

Al:"he-he cheated on me!!!!"i say inbetween sods i feel emily's muscles tighten under my head,but she still gentally sooths me,i hear the door bell ring emily pulls back and gently kiss my head she walks and awnsers the door that's when i hear his voice.

El:"is she in here i need to talk to her"i walk up behind emily and hold onto her arm i pock my head out from behind her.

El:"ali,baby please i'm sorry i love you

Al:"if you loved me you wouldn't be fucking some other blond slut."i say innmy old school bitchy tone and fight the tears that are threatening to spill.

E:"so you cheated on alison"emily says as she grabs him by the shirt and shoves him onto the porch.

Al:"yeah in our bed too"

El:"at least she touches me unlike you at least she loves me you bitch"he spits out and i can literly see emily's blood boil next thing i know he's on the groind and emily is ontop of him.he's pulling on her shirt and trying to fight back.

E:"don't you ever call ali a bitch again or i swear to god mother fucker i will personally beat the shit out if you ya got that."elliot rips emily's shirt and lands a squar punch to her jaw

Al:"emily stop your going to kill him"i say pulling on emily's arm

E:"good he deserves it for hurting you

Al:"let him go it's not worth it"she looks over at me and gets off him the tramp from before comes runing out of the hoise and helps elliot up.he gets up and holds his noes emily stands infront of me in defence i take my ring off and throw it at him he takes the hint and leaves.I walk back into emily house and lead her to the bathroom i take out the first air kit and fix up her face after i'm done i lean into her.

Al:"thank you emily"

E:"i'll always protect you because i love you"i kiss her long and passionately i pull away and break for air.

Al:"i love you more"she smiles and i kiss her again

Even after all these years she's still my killer.
************************************
Aww emily's still her killer i love that oh by the way if you don't get the nickname check out the fanfic called

"Big on happy endings" it's one of my favorites
💓💓-cece