safe and sound/2

A/n:looooong chapter😧😰

ALISON'S POV:
I was in the back of the house when i heard Hanna scream.

H:"you bitch"i quickly walk over to them and see Spencer.and Hanna when Hanna turns around i see it's my Emily my mermaid came back.As soon as she matches my gaze

E:"did you miss me"she says in a quiet tone and i don't answer i just ran towards her she drooped her bag and i jumped into her arms crying into her chest.

Al:"promise me you won't ever leave me for that long ever again."i say between sods.

E:"i promise"i look up from her chest and into her eyes i pull her in for a slow long a waited kiss.Emily kisses back and i melt into the shape of her body i never wanted this it to end but we had to pull away to breath and even then i didn't break contacted with her body i still held onto her like my life depended on it.

Ar:"hey Ali,stop hogging her i want a hug too,i laughed at my shorter friend and let go of emily i walked over to her side and stood there as everyone took turns hugging her and telling her how much they missed her after everyone hugged her she pulled me to her side and rested her hand on my hip i tucked my head into the crock of her neck.

S:"okay now that we got that out of the way lets party"Spencer says as she turns on the music.

E:"you guys start without me i want to change out of this stuffy uniform and change my dressing Ali,do you think you could help me"

Al:"yeah of course"i say jumping over to her duffel bag i try to pick it up but end up stumbling backwards a little

S:"damn Ali,you need to work out more."

Al:"oh shut up i just lost my grip."

E:"babe i love you but she's right if i can carry it with one arm you can pick it up with two"i smile at her calling me babe like old  times,she smiles at me and picks up the bag.

Al:"yeah but baby you spent 5 years hoisting full grown men over you should so your use to it."she sticks her tong out at me like a child and i laugh at how even after five years she's still my Emily.We walk into the back of the house and into our old room she walked over to the dresser and pulls out some sweats and a baseball shirt.

E:"god i missed my civilian cloths i hate this uniform"she says tugging at her green shirt.

Al:"what can i help with"i ask turning my head to the side.

E:"um there are some extra dressings and some pain meds in my bag could you get them out"i nod my head and open her bag i look through the cloths and find them while i was zipping up her bag a little pink bag catches my attention i pull it out and open it.i see two rings and a note i gasp quietly and smile "is emily going to ask me to marry her?"i think to myself i quickly put it back into her bag and close it i take the dressing s and the pain meds i turn around to see emily struggling to take her shirt off.

Al:"you want some help?"she nods and i walk over to her i slowly lift it and help her take it off under her army green shirt was a wife beater with a little bit of blood on it.

Al:"em,i think your bleeding"i gently place my hand on the spot she looks down and sees the blood she throws off her wife beater and reviles her now even more toned abs my mouth goes dire and i run my hand along them.i start drawing padders on her abs.

Al:"god i missed you"

E:"who me or my abs"we both laugh and i look up at her.

Al:"both"i whisper as i kiss her cheek she smiles.

Al:"lets get you cleaned up that way we can have fun with the girls"i pause in between the fun and girls part and she gets the message she nods and i slowly unwrap her upper adimon and reviles the small bullet hole i hover my hand near the injury i feel tears burn the rim of my eyes emily noticed so she takes my hand and places it on her face to reassure me she's okay i smile in reassurance and clean the wound and re-wrap it after i finished i looked up her arm and noticed a tattoo of a trident and the Eiffel tower connecting with two rings and our initials in them i smile at the tattoo.

E:"it motivate me to work hard so i could come home to you i got it my second year after my mother passed,i have another one but it's where the sun doesn't shine."she leans in and whispers.

Al:"emily fields you got a tramp stamp"

E:"what no it's on my swim suite line"i feel my face flush with anger someone got to see my Emily's swim suite line oh hell no.

Al:"A random ass bitch got to touch you and see you down there was she at least cute."

E:"yes he was adorable and loved hearing about how amazing my girlfriend was."she says and i look away awkwardly.

Al:"oh"i say a little embraced i look down embarrassed she lifted my chine with her finger and kisses me i smile a little into the kiss and pull her deeper into the kiss.She moved me into her lap and we continued to kiss she pulls away and lightly kisses my neck i smile at the feeling I've missed for five years and just enjoyed the moment i pull her face back up to mine and kiss her.

H:"hey,what is taking you so long oh shit sorry-"Hanna walks in and covers her eyes we laugh.

E:"Han,it's okay you can look"Hanna uncovers her eyes and her eyes widen and she stares at emily abs i get a little defensive i put my hand on her stomach and give her the "she's mine back off"look Hanna burst out laughing and so does emily finally catching on she gently places me down and walks into the bathroom and changes Hanna laughs.

H:"damn Alison Dilaurentis jealous of me that's a first"

Al:"hey you where checking her out so i stopped it she's mine so back off or your dead."

E:"baby let Hanna go she already knows i'm yours i mean seriously your name is on my body for ever."emily raises her sleeve and flashes her tattoo i look at Hanna with a bitchy look in my eyes and Hanna walks out laughing i stand up and take Emily's hand and we walk to the living room to join the others.We played stupid party games and caught up it was nice having everyone back including my Emmy god i love being able to say that emily fields is mine it just sounds right to me.
************************************
Do you guys want a part 3?