7x10 kiss add on

WARNING SEXUAL CONDUCT AHEAD!!!!!!

NO ONE'S POV:

(first part of the kiss)

Emily and Alison are kissing,emily gently places her hand on Alison's cheek.Alison rolls on top of emily,she pause and smiles she slowly starts to unbutton Emily pj shirt

(my part WARNING SMUT!!)

E:"what are you doing"

Al:"something i should have done years ago"

E:"Ali, you don't have too if you"(Alison presses her finger to Emily lips)

Al:"shh,just let me"

Alison removes her finger from Emily lips and starts kissing Emily's neck emily moans in pleasure Alison smiles in her neck and goes back to her lips emily stops her.

E:"took you long enough"

Al:"it was worth the wait"(Alison fully unbuttons Emily's shirt and throws it aside Alison stares down at Emily's body

Al:"god Em your body is so hot"(Alison runs her finger down Emily's stomach)

Al:"but it would be better if this was gone"(Alison tugs on the strap of Emily's bra Emily blushes Alison smiles hunger at Emily)

Al:"sit up i want the whole view if you know what i mean"(Alison winks Emily blushes and hides her face behind her hands Alison pulls Emily's hands away.Emily sits up and so does Alison .)

Al:"don't you ever hide your face,now are you gonna make a move or do i have to"(emily pulls on Alison's shirt and throws it off Emily starts to trail kisses down Alison's body and stopped at the hem of Alison's leggings.)

E:"these are annoying me"

Al:"well i guess you should do something about that"

E:"oh i will"(Emily hooks her fingers at the hem off the leggings she looks at Alison as she pulls them off.Emily puts her hand at Alison's base)

E:"are you sure?"

Al:"love me Emily"(emily slowly slips her hand into Alison's panties she runs her fingers along Alison's slits)

E:"god baby you're so wet"

Al:"only for you killer"(Emily sticks one finger inside Alison Alison gasped at the feeling Emily stares at Alison's chest)

Al:"there all yours if you want"(Emily smiles and use her free hand to unclasp Alison's bra it falls to the floor Emily takes one in her mouth and bites the nipple and rolls it between her teeth Emily sticks another finger inside of Alison and starts pumping)

Al:"faster baby i want to feel you slid in and out of me ah"(Emily switches to the other breast and repeats the same thing she did to the other nipple she starts to pump faster)

E:"say my name baby say my name"

Al:"Emily,Emily"(Emily picks up the past and adds a third finger to Alison)

Al:"baby i'm-i'm cumming"

E:say my name when you cum baby i want to know that i'm doing this to you god i'm so hot right now"

Al:"EMILY!!"(Alison climaxes all over Emily's fingers Emily pulls them out and licks them clean then kisses Alison)

Al:"god that was so good Em"

E:"i love hearing you scream my name"(Emily whispers huskily into Alison's ear)

Al:"now it's your turn"(Alison flips emily over)

E:"Ali,you don't have to if you don't want to" 

Al:"I've been waiting to do this for 5 years trust me i want to now lets get rid of these stupid cloths kitty wants to play with her killer"(Alison takes Emily's bra and pants off)

Al:"baby your dripping, good"(Alison kisses down Emily's body and takes Emily's waist band in her teeth and drags them down Alison kisses back up to Emily's face.Alison kisses emily and puts two fingers in Emily)

Al:'i'm gonna fuck you so good you won't be able to move tomorrow"

E:"damn you're so hot"

Al:"only for my baby now sit back and let kitty take care of you"(Alison sticks another finger in emily and curls her fingers inside her and starts to pump faster)

E:"fuck"(Emily's body shutters a little)

Al:"you're sexy when you swear"

Al:"do it again"(Alison whispers into Emily's ear then bits down on the load)

E:"fuck Ali i'm-i'm gonna CUM!!!"(Alison smiles at what she has done to emily and goes even faster emily)

E:"ALI!!!!oh my god"(Emily climaxes all over Alison hand Alison takes her figures out and sucks on them)

Al:"you taste so good baby"

E:"that was amazing"(Emily's says out of breath Alison covers both of them with the blanket and they fall asleep  for a hour then they get dressed and continue to watch the movie during the credits Alison kisses up and down Emily's neck and unbuttons her shirt a little bit during the credits she falls asleep in Emily arms.)