the kissing rock

A/n:this is what i think the kissing rock scene in season 7 should be hope you enjoy.

ALISON'S POV:

today is the day that i am going to apologize to emily and tell her how i truly feel after 5 years of feeling alone it's time i tell the truth.(E-Emily,Al-Alison)

NO ONE'S POV:

emily and Alison are siting on the kissing rock

E:"Ali why are we here"(Alison takes Emily's hands)

Al:"do you remember that  summer when i went missing"

E:"how could i forget it was the worst summer of my life."

Al:"do you remember earlier that summer at the lake when we where talking about the kissing rock".(Emily shifts uncomfortably and looks down at her feet)

E:"and you asked me who i wanted to take there yes i remember."(Alison turns to Emily and lifts Emily's chine with her finger)

Al:"then later that day i took your hand and lead you to the kissing rock and we kissed."

E:"then you took out a spray can and we put are names on the rock."

Al:"yeah"(Alison smiles then looks away)

E:"Ali,why are we really here"

Al:"i brought you here so i could apologize for everything that i have ever done to you.you never deserved that."

E:"then why did you do it?"

Al:"because i was scared,i didn't know what was happening between us i was so scared that you would push me away i was scared that i might have been falling for you and the truth is when i rejected you in the locker room i was doing that to prove that i didn't have feelings for you but the truth is that i did and i still do."

Al:"but i knew that i couldn't have you because i didn't deserve you i didn't deserve to be loved by anyone because i was a terrible person."

E:"Ali don't say that i mean yes you where a bitch and you hurt a lot of people but it's not your fault."

Al:"yes it is emily everyone would be better without me"(Alison starts to cry emily slides over and wraps her arms around Alison,Alison buries her head in Emily's chest,Emily rubs Alison's back)

E:"do you want to know what i see when i look at you"

E:"i see this amazing girl who will do anything to protect the ones she loves,i see a girl who is caring and loyal,i see an amazing person who will fight and work hard to get what she wants.Ali when i look at you i don't see the queen bee from high school i see a women who has never given up on others i see a future wife,and a mother i see-a"(Alison cuts Emily off by kissing her Alison wraps her arms around Emily's neck deepening the kiss,emily puts her hands on Alison's waist.Alison pulls away and puts their foreheads together)

Al:"i love you Emily and i always have"

E:"i love you too more then you know"(Emily takes her hand off Alison's waits and whips the rest of her tears away emily puts her hand back on Alison's waist Alison sits in Emily's lap and kisses her again)

***********************************************************************************************

i would love some more ideas from you guys like should i do their wedding?or maybe a holiday let me know

-cece