First time we met

A/n:this whole chapter is a flash back to my version of the first time they met

NO ONE'S POV:
It was a calm monday afternoon when Mrs.clarke's first grade class headed out to the playground,a small brunette girl walked to the swings. Her and her family hade just moved here from Texas and she didn't have any friends.The child looked at the ground and slowly started swinging her short legs.Everything was quiet untill a small laugh from in front of her pulled her out of her woundering mind,She looked up and met a pair of light blue eyes a little blond girl stood in front of her smiling and laughing.

EMILY'S POV:
i was peacefully swinging when I hear someone laughing I look up and my eyes meet pretty blue ones the blond girl keeps laughing at me.

Em:" what's so funny?" I said

Al:" you are" she said back her voice sweet.I look away blushing her laughing stops I look back to her.

Al:" you know you're doing it wrong her let me push you"

Em:" how about we just sit" I say quietly she smiled widely and I could see dimples she quickly took the swing next to me I turned to her

Em:" I'm emily"

Al:" I'm Alison"

Em:" you name is pretty"

Al:" thanks so is yours"

Al:" so are you new here I've never seen you before"

Em:" yeah my mommy and daddy just moved here from Texas"

Al:" wow that's far away do you have any friends over there?"

Em:"not really I'm kinda shy"I say and blush again.

Al:" well I'll be you friend"

Em: "Really?"

Al:" yeah maybe you can come over today after school and we can play dress up in my room my mommy just got me new dresses"

Em:" wow cool i'de have to ask my mommy when she picks me up"

Al:" maybe they can meet today!!"

Em:" yeah"

Al:" oh it will be so much  fun we can play house and wedding I always have to play with my brother but he's gross"

Em:" all boys are gross" we both laugh but the whisal blew I really didn't want to you back inside and stop talking to Ali I really like her she notices the whisal and sighed heavily.

Em:" I guess we better go inside" I jump off the swing and wait for all she groans but gets off the swing we stand next to each other till she takes my hand and leads me inside the teacher closes the door behind us and we head back to class and we for ready for nap time Alison slept next to me this time and I couldn't help but feel different around her but a good different during nap time our hands brushed against each other and my skin felt tingaly but I don't know why.

I think I like her a lot she's so nice and sweet I hope we can be friends forever.Maybe this weird feeling is a good thing I hope my mommy likes her I really want to spend more time with her.

For the next 10 years Emily and Alison kept this relationship the would always be seen with each other in fact it was hard not seeing emily and alison  and attached by the hip in eighth grade the duo became more one they met Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, and Hanna Marin. Soon enough emily reilized that the strange feeling was her falling in love with Alison after many struggles and a lot of up and downs the two became a couple senior year of high school and stayed together for 3 years before Alison proposed Emily said yes and they got married later that year around christmass after a few months the pair started talking about babies and Alison agreed to carry it.Alison is currently in her third trimester and they are expecting twins, the two couldn't be more happy.
********************************
Aww cute fluff this is only part one of a few flashbacks, I hope you guys like this and let me know if you want any other story or if you want me to add anything to the other ones I love all you

                               Love-cece💓💓💓