Forever and always

A/n: here you go @Clexa9223 emison wedding in Pairs..

NO ONE'S POV:

After 2 long years of being engaged Emily fields and Alison Dilaurentis have saved up enough money to fly to the city of love and get married, The Dilaurentis family paid for everything else and wanted to pay for the tickets but the two declined, The couple scrounged up the money from odd jobs and their teacher salary, Finally everything was put in place and the couple headed to their dream city, After staying a couple days the big day occurred.

EMILY'S POV:

Today, is the day I married my first love I'm so nervous that I'm pacing around the hotel room I was suppose to get ready in, What if she doesn't say yes anymore what if she doesn't want to be my forever, As I start getting lost in my frantic thoughts Aria walks into the room and looks at me I stop pacing and looked at her she smiles softly and chucks I'm guessing I have a terror look on my face.(Em:Emily,Ar:Aria)

Ar:"Em, will you relax everything is going to be okay"

Em:"I can't help it Aria what if she doesn't want to be my forever anymore two years is a long time"

Ar: "please that girl loves you so much do you really think she would say no to you" Her words settled in and calmed me down a bit I stopped pacing and sat down in the makeup table. Aria walks behind me and starts to brush my hair.

Em: "you're right"

Ar:"I know you too are in love nothing could stop that not even two years of waiting" I nod softly Aria picks up the curling iron and starts loosely curling my hair I'm fiddling with the edge of my dress thoughts of worry still floating through my head when my phone vibrates on the table I pick it up and see a text from Alison.

From my baby❤️❤️:

I can't wait to see you

I smile softly and put my phone down by now Aria finished my hair and we where ready to head to the church I put on my flats because she didn't want to look like a midget next to me I grabbed my Boca and headed to the door Aria following close behind, we left the hotel and headed to the church.

*At the church

STILL EMILY'S POV:

We arrived at the church a little after 3:00 everyone was running around making last minut adjustments to the chaple while i was admiring the decor a frasiled looking Hanna walks over to me

Ha:"there you are"

Em:"hanna this looks amazing "

Ha:"thank you i would love to chat but Toby is waiting for you in the back"

I nod and pick up my dress and head to the back of the chaple,originally my dad was suppose to give me away but he passed away befor I proposed to Ali,I tired to ask my uncle but he would have no part of it so toby steped up

I walk up the short stair case and head to the back to meet Toby.

ALISON'S POV:

Today is the day i finally marry the women of my dreams,and the best part is that we're in "our place" pairs.Emily and i have dreamed about this forever and now it's finally happening ,Spencer and I are touching up our makeup when Hanna walks in and tells us emily is here and waiting i smile widly and quickly apply me lipstick i look at myself one more time Spencer walks up behind and straighten my vale she turns me around by my shoulders and gives me the whole talk about how i can still say no and how not to hurt emily blah,blah,blah,i simply nodded and told i wouldn't and we headed out to the chaple,Emily hade already been walked by toby and now it was me and my dads turn,the doors open and we start walking.

NO ONE'S POV:

The larg chaple doors swung open and the Dilaurentis's walk in Emily's mouth falls open and she covers it with a shaky hand her beatuy sweeps through the crowed as many do the same a small tear forms at the corner of her hazle eyes Alison's father looks on proud and lets go of his little girl,Alison slowly walks up the small steps and meets her lover at the top.

Em:"you look stunning"Emily says in almost a whisper as the tear forms and falls Alison brushes it away from emily's face.

Al:"you are breath taking"A small blush apears on emily's face alison smiles they take each others hand and the ceremony begins.

*After the main ceremony

STILL NO ONE'S POV:

after the basic part of the wedding the girls finally extange vows,

Em:"Alison you have been the love of my life since i met you and even though we've been through a lot we did it together,i can not see my life with out you in it and now i won't have too,you are my sun,my stars my love my everything,you are my happy ending,i guess pip really does get estell in the end."This time Alison is the one with tears burrning in her sapphire eyes her hand cluching tightly onto the boca as the priest continues.

P:"do you Emily Fields take Alison Dilaurentis as your loftly wedded wife through heath and sckiness?"

Em:"I do"Emily takes the ring from Caleb's pillow Alison sticks out her trembling hand emily slips on the golden wedding band and dimond ring onto Alison's finger,Now it's Alison's turn to say her vows.

Al:"I use to think i didn't deserve to be loved by someone like you Emily and that made me turn cold and heartless i was so crul to everyone around me and i hurt everyone i loved because i was scared i was scared because i thought that everyone would have jude me but now i know that it doesn't matter what everyone thinks as long as i'm happy and i am i can't picture my life without you either em,and i want you to mine forever my killer my mermaid my wife my everything and that's all i could ask."Emily smiles sweetly at the girl befor her,

P:"do you Alison Dilaurentis take Emily Fields to be your loftly wedded wife through heath and sickness?"Alison looks between the priest and Emily she smiles and nods

Al:"I do"Alison takes the last set of rings and places them on Emily's finger

P:"i now present the Mrs.&Mrs. fields"

P:"you may kiss the brid"Alison pulls emily in and wraps her hands around Emily's neck Emily secures her by wraping her hands around Alison's waist the room eroups in a string of congradulations and finally and of coures hanna yelling "hell yeah Emison is endgame"the couple smile into their embrace and break the kiss Emily still tightly hanging onto her new wife

I guess everyone deserves a chance of a happy ending.

********************************