protect me

A/n:this chapter is based on a screen shot taken from the new season 7b promo so may contain spoilers

No one's POV:
Alison and Emily are siting in Alison's bedroom cuddling while watching t.v suddenly a low bang comes from the kitchen emily turns her head(A-Alison,E-Emily)

Al:"Em,what's wrong"(Alison looks up from Emily's chest)

E-"hmm"(Emily turns back to Alison)

E:"oh nothing i thought i heard something"(Alison looks worried)

E:"hey,it's okay i won't let anything happen to you"(Alison smiles and puts her hand on Emily's stomach)

Al:"my killer"(Emily smiles Alison kisses her.Emily smiles into the kiss and rolls Alison over on her back Emily pulls away and rest her head in the crock of Alison's neck)

Al:"we should get back to the movie"

E:"no i wanna cuddle"(Emily says in a little kids voice and kisses Alison's neck Alison laughs)

Al:"you're such a dork"

E:"hmm yeah but i'm your dork"

Al:"that is true"(Alison sighs then wraps her arms around Emily peppers Alison's neck with kisses.another loud bang vibrates through the house)

Al:"what was that"(Alison tightens her grip on Emily,Emily sits up)

E:"i don't know"(a loud crash comes from another room Emily stand up)

Al:"Em,i'm scared"(Alison buries her head in Emily's back and wraps her hands around Emily's waist)

E:"Ali,you have to let me go so i can go see."

Al:"no,i will not lose you"

Al:"not again"(a tear falls from Alison's cheek Emily turns around and whips the tear from Alison cheek)

E:"hey you're not gonna lose me i'm just gonna check it out"(Alison looks at Emily sadly)

E:"Ali,please let me go i'll be back i promise"(Alison lets go of Emily's waist and removes her head emily smiles Alison pulls her down and kisses her Alison lets go of Emily turns around grabs a blue  cake stand and starts to walk out of the room.she slowly walks into the kitchen a figure is standing with their back to emily in the dark kitchen.(E-Emily,M-Mary)

E:"who ever you are i have called the police come out now or else."(the figure turns around and emily switched on the light)

E:"Mary"

M:"oh hello Emily"

E:"god you scared the crap out of me"(Emily puts down her weapon)

M:"oh i'm sorry i didn't mean too i just needed to grab some things."

E:"oh okay,what was all that banging"

M:"oh that sorry i um kinda fell in the dark."

E:"and the crash"(Emily looks behind Mary and sees two broken cups)

M:"um i guess i must have bumped into them.i'm sorry i'll clean them up" (Mary leans down and starts to pick them up)

E:"oh no please i got it"(emily leans down and starts picking up the broken cup they clean it up and throw them away Mary smiles)

M:"well i should get going um again i'm sorry for interrupt your evening."

E:"no,it's fine really"

M:"goodnight Emily"

E:"goodnight"(Mary grabs her bag and leaves.Emily chuckles then walks back into Alison's bedroom.)

*in Ali's room

Al:"what happened"

E:"nothing Mary just  pay us a visit."

A:"Mary"(Emily nods Alison sighs then smiles a bit and laughs emily joins her and laughs too.they stop laughing and Alison pulls emily into her and they fall back onto the bed)

Al:"now where were we"

E:"oh you mean the movie"

A:"no i mean this"(Alison kisses Emily)

E:"Ali what about the movie"(Emily says between kisses)

Al:"turn it off"(Alison says in a low whisper.Alison starts kissing down Emily's jaw line.Emily laughs and turns off the t.v)

Al:"why are you laughing"

E:"oh no reason"(emily traces invisible patters on Alison's upper arm Alison narrows her eyes at emily,emily mimics the action and Alison chuckles and playfully slaps her arm.Alison rest her head on Emily's chest emily turns the t.v back on and snuggles into Alison.)