safe and sound/3

A/n:here it is but it's a loooooooooonge chapter😉😧❤

ALISON'S POV:
The party began and ended emily and I hade said  good bye to the others and seen them out as soon as the last whent she sighed in relief.

Al:"finally now i get some alone time with my girl."i makes her way twords emily.

E:"oh what do you have in mind"emily pulls me closer to her

Al:"well i know your tired so i was just thinking maybe some movies and popcorn"i says runing her finger tips over emily's arm.

E:"that sounds nice just let me take a shower wanna join"

Al:"gee i would really like to but i have to make snacks"

E:"bummer anyway i'll be out in a little."emily kisses my  forehead and walks to the bathroom i starts making some of Emily's favorite snacks,including popcorn tripple chocolate loco sundays and some gummy bears.As i was setting the food down emily walked out in  a tank top showing off her tattoo and low waited sweat pants.

E:"you have no idea how much i missed water pressure"she says drying her still weat hair

Al:"wow i feel loved"i saw faking being hurt she throws her towel on the chair next to the couch and pulled me into her.

E:"i missed you the most you know that right"

Al:"good awnser now sit while i go change and don't start with out me emily"i say turning to her she smiles and i walk to the room.i put on one of emily's shirts and some yoga pants just something simple,i started sleeping in emily's shirts after she left it felt like i hade her with me and it made me feel safer i took one of her older shark shirts that i knew she loved and everynight i would smell it and say good night to it i know it sounds stupide but it got me through the harder nights.

E:"baby,hurry up please i miss you"emily's voice snaped me out of my thoughts and i walk back to her when i get there i see she has started eating the gummy bears i cross my arms and clear my throat.she turns around to me and puts the bag down.

Al:"i thought you where gonna wait"

E:"is that my old sharks shirt"

Al:"maybe"i say she smiles at me and i mealt i sit down next to her and suggle into her.

E:"which movie do you wanna watch"

Al:"you pick"i say and she picks the notebook and it starts to play once the opening credits roll by i kiss her cheek gently she turns to me and stares into my eyes i look in her's and lean in we kiss completely forget the movie at first the kiss was slow it quickly sped up and next thing i knew  she tugged a little at my shirt i pull away.

Al:"i don't want to do that tonight i just want you to hold me and kiss me like old times please don't be mad"

E:"i'm not mad it's just my body went into auto pilot for a second i'm sorry"

Al:"don't be it's okay lets just watch the movie"

E:"okay" i lay on top of her and she slowly strocks my hair she kisses the top of my head.

E:"i love you baby"

Al:"i love you more"

E:"no you don't i love you more then the world"i smiled at her and softly kissed her we pull away and i rest my body on her's.she slowly rubs my back and i fall asleep quickly.

EMILY'S POV:
i can't believe how lucky i am to have this girl and i never ever want to let her go next week i plane on proposing to her,i have a plan all the girls are going to help me set up dinner at the kissing rock and i plan to proposal right there i even have a note cared in case i forget what to say it's all planed out i just hope she says yes i can't imagine my life with out her.I notice that she is asleep on my chest and i smile at how natural she looks in her sleep i turn off the movie and try to stand up but she grabs on harder so i pick her up bridal style and walk her to the bedroom i lay us gently on the bed not to wake her once we hit the mattress Alison puts her entire body on mine and i smile at how she doesn't want to let go i whisper into her ear.

E:"i can't wait till your mine forever i love you"i kiss above her ear and settle into the bed.

*One week later before the dinner

STILL EMILY'S POV:
I can't belive that today is the day i'm going to ask alison to marry me i'm so nervous i am currently paseing around in my dress blues with the rings in my habd bitting on my nails toby and caleb are with me.(C-caleb,T-toby,E-emily)

C:em,chill your giving me an anxiety atttack just watxhing you pase.

E:i can't help it i'm just so nervous i mean whay if she says no what is she freaks on me and leaves me standing there like an idiot,"toby puts his hand on my shoulder

T:"okay emily first off breath and secondly alison loves you she waited 5 years for you trust me she'll say yes."

E:"you really think so"

T:"i don't think i know now go get your happy ending i know i found mine.

C:"and i found mine but if she hurts you i will personally murder her."

T:"and i'll help"

E:"thanks you guys ot means alot to me"i walk out of the secreat tent we have hiden and over to the table,i put the rings away and grab the boca of flowers i give the guys a thubs up and that's when i hear my angles voice.

Al:"was it really nesisary to blindflod me"

H:"yes now stop bitching and take off your blindfold"alison slowly takes off her blindfold and gaseps at the sight infront of her there was a small table in the middleof the area next to the kissing rock it had candles in the center and a path of rosepetals leading to it.

Al:"wow is this all for me"i nod and hand her the boca of flowers she smiles and sniffs them.

E:"now befor we start this lovley dinner i would like to thank all of you and kindly ask you to get the fuck out thank you"they all laugh and leave aria takes the flowers and they walk to the small tent.

E:"now that that's over with"i neal down on one knee she imedently covers her mouth and gaspes again.i take out the small note card and read off it.

E:"ali,the first day i laid eyes on you i knew that i would love you forever,i didn't care who you where around others i cared how tou where around me,i never saw the queen bee i just saw ali,after you disappeared i thought my life was over thise two years where the hardest time of my life and still even the army couldn't compare to the pain i felt when you left when you left you too k a piece of me with you,then when you came back i was the happiest person on earth and sure yeah we whent through a lot of heavey shit but we did it together.Even through all the pain we found love and that love will never die as long as i'm breathing.Alison lauren dilaurentis i love you with all my heart and i can't imagine life with out you,so what do you say will you be my estella will you be my forever will you marry me."there was a long pause and emily started to lose fait that's when alison started jumping yp and down.

Al:"yes,yes,yes,a thousand times yes!!!!"i slip the ring on her and she pulls me into a long passionate kiss and we only broke for air.

E:"i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.ali"

Al:"I can't either killer"i smile at the use of my own nickname i pull her into another kiss all the girls rush out of the tent.

H:"aww i want a killer too caleb you need to step up your game"

S:"you too toby"

CandT:"thanks emily"they both say and i laugh and hold onto my future wife.i'm so,glad she said yes now i know i will get my happy ending
************************************
There you go aww they are so cute do you guys want me to do like a check up on them a few years into the future let me know-❤❤ cece