first time we met final

A/n:sleepover gone crazy!!!

NO ONE'S POV:

Alison's parents where out of town for the weekend and she didn't want to be alone so she invited Emily to a sleepover to pass the time.Emily accepted it and arrived to the house at 7:30 Alison excitedly opened the door and welcomed her friend with a hug.

Al:"i'm so glade you came Em"

Em:"me too"Alison lets her go and drags her inside Alison closes the door behind her they ran upstairs and into Alison's room they jumped onto Alison's bed.They both laugh out loud

Em:"so what do you want to do?"Alison looks over to Emily and smirks Emily looks over at her confused Alison scoffs and gets off the bed she walks over to her closet and opens it she looks over her shoulder to Emily and smirks she opens her closet and pulls out a bottle of scotch.

Al:"I say we have a little fun"Alison turns around and presents the bottle to Emily sits up in the bed.

Em:"your dads expensive scotch Alison Dilaurentis you are dead!!!"

Al:"maybe but Emily Fields tryst me when i say this will defiantly be worth it so what do you say"Alison screws open the top and raise it Emily smiles.

Em:"i am so in"

Al:"good now lets get this party started"she says Emily shouts Alison throws the bottle back and drinks from it a sower expression takes over her,she shakes her head she smiles and offers the bottle to Emily Emily takes the bottle and looks at nervously

Al:"your turn"she looks over to Emily with a devilish grin Emily smiles and takes a big gulp from the bottle she hissed as the warm feeling took over her throat .

Al:"Damn Em"

Em:"I through this was a party"

Al:"you're right"Alison grabs the bottle from Emily and takes another sip

Here comes trouble

ALISON'S POV:

One hour later Emily is drunk and i'm not fare behind her we are siting on my bed talking.

Em:"Ali!!!!!!! I'm bored!!!!!!!"Emily chats at me I smile and get an idea

Al:"Let's play spin the bottle"she laughs and nods stupidly I smirk and place the empty bottle in between them.

Em:"Wait there is only two of us"I shoot a look at her and spin the bottle it lands on here of course. I smirk and crawl to her body I clime onto her and look her in the eyes and lower my lips to hers I attach our lips.

WOW

A bunch of fireworks exploded in my stomach we break for air but I reattach our lips she kissed me back this time I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her back a bit against my headboard she shaking hands  on my hips and our lips move in sync we break for air and stair at each other her eyes watered a bit I keep my smile on and stair into her brown eyes.

Em:"Wow"she said breathlessly and I giggled slightly and brush a strain of her brown hair out of her face.

Al:"Wow indeed"I say she smiles lightly and we both start laughing.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry it's kida short but it's something love you all

                                                                                    -cece