Now or Never

A/n:Emily and alison have been dating quietly for a couple of weeks and emily wants to go public

EMILY'S POV:
Ali and I are sitting together in her couch cuddling when I start thinking. It's been weeks since we told eachother we love eachother and desided to start someing and we still haven't told anyone and I'm starting to worry that she's ashamed of us and the worst part is since we work together at a highschool all the guy teachers flirt with her and I have to wat h them everytime and I can't do anything.I sigh softly.

Al: "what's wrong baby"she says playing with my hair I smile softly.

Em: "oh nothing just thinking" she sits up.

Al:" em, you know I can tell when you like so what's really on your mind"she puts her hand on my thigh I pit my hand ontop of hers. I turn to her.

Em: "I'm worried about us"

Al: "why"

Em: "it's just we've been together for a week and I'm really happy and I just want to share it with the world and i can't do that unless we make it a official"

Al:"i don't know if i'm ready to come out yet em"I sigh and lower my head she's ashamed of us isn't she.

Al:"em,you know i love you it's just"she tappers off i started to get angry and i stand up

Em:"it's just what Alison,You're ashamed of us aren't you hu little miss perfect needs to keep statue even though she's 27 years old she has to be perfect is that it Alison"Tears fall from my eyes I wipe my eyes but i can't control the angry tears sliding down my cheeks she stands up and wraps her arms around me i want to fight to fight her off but i can't find the strength

Al:"no that's not it at all Emily i could never be ashamed of us i love you and everything we have it's just i'm scared that i'm going to some how fuck everything up and lose you now forever and i can't stand the though of loosing not after what we've been through."she says as she two start crying we fall to the floor holding each i calmed myself down and took a deep breath.

You need to do this for her,

I stand both of us up and whip her eyes.

Em:"i'm sorry for what i said Ali,i am just so tired f being everyone's secret you know i just wish you wouldn't get so hung up on what people think,it matters what you think okay yes people will judge and see what they want to see,it's just human nature.But that doesn't matter.

Al:"i wish i could do that but i can't my entire life i was told to be perfect i was told to judge people who aren't like me."

em:"but that was then this is now,"

Al:"i know i'm just so scared Emily, i am just so damn scared"

Em:"why"

Al:"I never felt this way about anyone and that scares me,but i know that i'll never find anyone like you either."she takes both my hands.

Al:"i know it's now or never"

Al:"and i choose now em,"I look up at her she smiles.

Em:"you mean"

Al:"yes Emily i want to tell people about us"i jump up a little and she laughs she grabs my face gently and brings me in for a kiss and i feel so light and happy i end up smiling into the kiss she pulls back and we look at each other and i pull her into a tight hug

Em:"i love you"she hugs me back just as tight

Al:"i love you too em"

***********************************************************************************************