Daddy's Home

*9 months later*

Well, my guys are finally getting out of prison today....
I'm so happy, it's been such a rocky road without them here.
"Come on Ry baby we're gonna go see grandma Gemma and pop pop." I say picking up my now 8 month old son, as he's crawling around the house.
He lets out a squeal when I pick him up. He hasn't had is first word yet but me, Gemma and Pop have been trying to get there.
I get Ryker dressed after getting ready myself. I pick him up as we walk out of the front door, I turn around with him on my hip locking the front door.
"Daddy's coming home today!" I tell him with a smile on my face as I buckle him into his car seat, he of course pays no attention to me he's to busy playing with a toy.
I get in the front seat of my car, looking in my mirror back at my precious baby boy. Gosh I can't believe how much he's grown, I can't believe Hap missed the first few months of his life.
I pull out of the driveway and five minutes later I'm pulling into the club lot.
I park the car before getting Ryker out of the backseat and walking into the clubhouse.
I put Ryker down and he automatically started making noises to get my dad to pick him up.
"There she is, hey hot mama!" Gemma says.
"Oh god Gemma" I say letting out a giggle.
"Where's Abel? And Kenny and Ellie?" I say after looking at the clubhouse and seeing none of them.
"Their outside playing on the swings." My dad says.
I walk up to him, taking Ryker from him.
"Hey little man you wanna go play with Abel and Kenny and Ellie?" I ask bouncing him on my hip.
He doesn't say anything of course but he claps his approval.
I grab my sunglasses and walk out to the swings where Kenny, Ellie and Abel are.
"Hey guys!"
"Hi Auntie Harley!" They all run up and hug me before I set Ryker down.
"You guys make sure Ry doesn't get hurt, I'm gonna go over and sit with grandma Gem and pop, okay?" I tell them, walking out of the gate.
"Yes ma'am!" Ellie tells me.
I walk over to the picnic table that Gemma and my dad are at, taking a seat on top of the table.
"They guys should be here shortly." Gemma says.
"It's gonna be alright darling." My dad reassures me, seeing that I'm nervous.
I let out a sigh.
"Yeah I know pop."
After about fifteen minutes of watching the kids play I walk back over to the gate.
"Hey guys why don't you all go get cleaned up the guys will be getting home soon." I tell them opening the gate, watching them run out, Ryker of course walking up to me with his hands open signaling he wanted to be picked up. I take the kids inside the clubhouse for them to get cleaned up. We all walk back outside the club to the picnic table and just then a black car pulls up, followed by a black prison van.
I pick up Ryker and put him on my hip as Stahl gets out of her car followed by Hale, making their way over to us.
"Aw look what do we have here I see you had the baby." Stahl says, causing me to scoff.
"Yeah I did."
"He's adorable, congratulations Harley." Hale tells me.
"Thank you David." I say, he smiles at me.
The guys come out of the van and walk towards us, Kenny and Ellie going running towards Opie. Abel doing the same with Jax.
"Look little man daddy's back." I say to Ryker who is looking around the lot, while I'm holding him.
"Hey little girl." Happy says as me and Ryker meet him halfway across the lot.
"Hey you." I say, kissing him.
"Dam he's gotten big." He says, looking at Ryker who is back to playing with the toy.
"Yeah, he is....You wanna hold him?" I ask.
"Can I?"
"Hap your his father of course you can." I tell him, handing Ryker over to him.
"Hey little man." I smile, watching Hap y'all to Ryker while he's holding him.
"He looks like you, got my eyes though...he has your dam hard headed attitude!" I tell him, laughing.
"That's my boy!" Hap says, laughing.
"Da-Da-Da" Ryker spits out.
"Oh my god!" I say, shocked.
"What?" Hap asked confused.
"He just said his first word Hap!"
"I'm so glad to be home Harley, I missed you so dam much." Hap tells me, putting Ryker on the ground.
"We missed you too daddy." I tell him, embracing in a hug as he kisses me.