Love me

Me and Hap got back to the clubhouse at around 7pm, it was Friday so of course there were crow eaters, alcohol and loud music everywhere.
Walking into the clubhouse I go straight to see if I can find my brother.
"Hey I'm gonna go see if I can find Opie don't do anything stupid, okay?" I tell Happy.
"Of course babe." I give him a kiss on the lips before walking back towards the dorm rooms to find my brother.
"Hey Ope?" I call out as I reach the door of my brothers dorm. I get no response so I decide I'm gonna walk in he's probably asleep.
I open the door the door and immediately shut it back.
"OH MY GOD!!" I say slamming the door behind me trying to clear my eyes of what I just witnessed, one of Luann's girls, Lyla on her knees with my brother in her mouth.
I start pacing the hallway, still wanting to talk to my brother.
Five minutes later I hear the door open, Lyla walks out wiping her mouth.
"Hey Harley." She says to me with a smile before walking back into the main room of the clubhouse.
"You know most people would have knocked first." My brother says finally coming out of the room.
"I called your name I just figured you were sleeping when you didn't respond!"
"Did you wanna talk to me?" He asks.
"Oh yeah I did....I wanted to say I saw the look on your face when I said I was pregnant after I fell, a look of worry. Ope you didn't know, and I know you didn't mean to make me fall. Me and the baby are ok, Tara made sure." I tell him.
"I was pissed off at myself, I thought I hurt you and possibly harmed the little one...." he tells me, looking down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with me.
"Hey look at me, you didn't though! We're both okay! I love you Ope." I tell him wrapping my arms around his frame.
"I love you too sis, and I'm glad I'm gonna be an uncle." He says giving me a giant bear hug.
"Uncle Ope." I tell him with a smile on my face before we walk out into the main room together.
"I like the sound of that." He says, playfully pushing my shoulder.
Walking into the main room I stop dead in my tracks, Opie running into me.
"Why'd you stop?" He asks before looking up and seeing what I see, a dumb ass crow eater trying to rub up on Happy.
"Ah shit." Opie says.
I see Happy trying to push her off, but of course she's not budging.
"Hold my phone Ope." I tell him, giving him my phone and walking up to the crow eater, tapping her on the shoulder.
"Can I help you?" She asks, obviously not knowing who I am.
"Oh I just thought I'd warn you I wouldn't do that if I were you, I hear his old lady is pretty crazy!" I tell her, looking over to Happy who is smirking at me.
"Hunny I don't care about that....how would you know anyway?" She says, standing up getting toe to toe with me.
"Because you dumb bitch I'm the old lady!" I say before punching her in the nose, sending her ass to the ground.
She lets out a scoff as I sit down on Happy's lap, before she runs out of the clubhouse.
"That was hot." Happy tells me while rubbing my leg.
"Oh yeah?" I say.
"Yeah." He tells me kissing me deeply.
"Can you two please get a room?" Ope says, in response I flip him off earning a few laughs from the guys.
"That doesn't sound to bad actually..." I tell Hap, smirking at him.
He picks me up taking me into his dorm before laying me down and deepening our kiss. I run my hands under his shirt before lifting it off. He starts kissing my neck, leaving marks as he goes. He takes my shirt off, kissing down my body. I take the time to unbuckle his pants before he gets to mine. I let out a moan as he takes my pants off, rubbing my warm center. Kissing his way down my body nearing my center I pull him back up, kissing him while he's still rubbing my center.
Letting out another moan as he starts to go faster while deepening the kiss.
"Hap?" I break the kiss, catching my breath.
"Yeah baby girl?"
"Love me." I tell him, pushing his pants down as he pushes my black lace panties down.
"Mmmmm" I let out as I feel him enter me slowly.
"Fuck you feel so good baby." He tells me starting to stroke back in forth in my wet center.
"Fuuuuck Hap!" I moan out as he fastens his pace inside me.
"You like that baby?"
"Omg yes!"
"Mmm good!"
"Omg Hap I'm so close!!!" I tell him as I feel myself getting closer to my release.
"You gonna cum for daddy baby?" That turns me on even more...and before I know it I feel myself climbing over the edge.
"Fuck I love you Harley!" He says before reaching his own release.
"I love you too Hap." I say as he lays down beside me.
"I'm gonna go shower...why don't you go back to the party?" I tell him.
"I'll wait for you babe." He says.
"Alright." I tell him kissing him one more time before going to go get a shower.
I get out of the shower, going back into the dorm to get dressed for the party.
After getting dressed we head back out into the party, and it's pretty much in full swing.
"Can y'all keep it down next time??" Ope says, as I sit down on Happy's lap.
"Nah not after what I walked in on this morning!"
"I should have seen that coming...." he replies.
The night goes on and I spend it right there on Happy's lap, snuggling into him as the night keeps going...this is what I love, just being around the people I love. Gosh I'm glad to be home.