Little Winston?

"Wait did she say Winston...as in.." Koz asks.
"Yes Winston as in Opie and Piney Winston...as in I'm Harley Winston little sister of Ope, Piney and Mary's kid." I respond.
"Didn't know Ope had a sister." Happy said
"Yeah I didn't know you two existed either so surprises for all of us huh?"

At this point all of us are all sitting in the clubhouse at the bar.

"Sweetheart your dad or brother know your home?" Gem asks me.
"No mama Gem they don't, I guess it'll be a surprise...." she gives me a smile.
"So if I can ask....what were you away for...and why is everyone so shocked that your back now?" Kozik asks me as I take a sip of my beer.
"I was in Stockton." I say and Happy and Kozik give me a look like no way for what.
"I was supposed to do 10-15, but as I've said I paid Lowen to bribe the judge."
"So what did you do?" Happy asks me.
I let out a sigh before responding.
" I beat one of Luanne's girls....smashed her face in a couple times on this bar, broke her nose and jaw, along with a couple of ribs." At this point happy and Koz are looking at me shocked.
"Your a badass....I like It." Happy says as he gives me a smirk, that I return.

"Yeah that's my girl." Tig says walking up to me wrapping his arms around me.
"Your girl?" Kozik asks.
"Not really....we've just slept together a few times....ain't that right big boy." I say as I give him a smirk and grab his crotch earning a laugh from Gemma and a mouth drop from Kozik and Happy.
"Harley Joel" Gemma says
"Hey don't Harley Joel me I learned it from the best now!" I say earning another small laugh from Gemma.
**************************************
About two hours later, after talking and laughing catching up with Tig and Gemma and getting to know Hap and Koz, I finally hear the roar of the Harley's pulling up into the lot.

I stand up to turn my back to the bar so they can't see my face when they walk in. I smile in excitement as I hear the doors to the clubhouse open. I quickly feel a pair of strong hands grip my waist and a voice say, "hey darlin, you wanna come back with me?" I let out a sigh before saying "yeah no I think I'm good." He grips my waist tighter before I turn around revealing that it's me. He quickly wraps my body into a tight hug as he says loudly, "Harley Jo I can't believe it's you!" I reply, "yeah Jackson it's me." As I hug him back.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is it really the SAMCRO Princess right in front of me?" I turn to see the familiar face of Clay Morrow, who has a huge smile on his face.
"What about the SAMCRO Princess?" My dad walks up before seeing it's me actually there.
"What the hell are you doing out so soon?" He asks me.
"Well.....I bribed the judge...."
"Yeah your definitely a Winston." He laughs and pats me on the back.
"It's good to have you back kid, we all missed you."
"Where's Ope?" I ask....before they all look around before looking at me.
"Chino" Jax says as my mouth drops open.
"What the fuck!"
"It was Kyle Hobart" Jax says.
"Shit." I reply

"Well I think it's time for a little Friday night party since our SAMCRO Princess is back home with us now." Clay exclaims.