Hey brother

"So Kyle....Kyle who used to chase after me....Kyle he's the reason my brother is in chino?" I asked the group of guys.
"Yeah...that Kyle...." Jax responded to me
"Look princess don't you worry about that alright, he did most of his time shortly after you went away, he's not gonna be gone much longer should be out next week." Clay says as he sees the frustration in my face.
"Yeah...ok"
**************************************
Happy POV:

"She's fucking hot" Kozik says as Harley walks away.
"Tell me about it..." Tig replies
"Are we sure she's Piney and Mary's kid?" Koz asks
"How could something that hot come from Piney and Mary?" I say with a smirk.
"I've been trying to figure that out since the day she first stepped foot in this clubhouse boys.....not to mention she's good in bed too..." Tig replies with a laugh.
***************************************

Harley POV:
*a week later*
We're all sitting at the clubhouse outside waiting for my big brother to get released from Chino.
I'm sitting on top of a bench when Jax approaches me.
"So anyone tell you I had a kid yet?"
"WHAT! Jackson Nathaniel Teller how could you not tell me, your best friend since childhood that?!?" I say shocked.
"Kids name is Abel....he's a fighter."
"What do you mean he's a fighter Jax?"
"Junkie Mom, he also inherited the family flaw." He tells me
"Dam Jax, I'm sorry!"
"Ain't your fault darling, you didn't put the needle in her arm, I know you remember Tara my ex, she's his doc up there at St Thomas he'll be alright."
I sigh as I stand up to go get another beer as I start to walk away i here Jax say "you should really go visit the kids and Donna...I know they miss you...Donna's been struggling a lot with Ope being locked up and all Har." I curse myself for not going to see my niece and nephew or Donna yet. I don't know what I'm thinking..
***************************************

*7:00pm at the clubhouse*
It's starting to get dark out when we finally here the roar of my brothers Dyna. In the big crowd of people I'm standing between Tig and my dad.
He parks his bike and gets off, walking with his head down before I walk up to him with him not noticing me.
"Opie" I say causing him to lift his head from my ground and look at my face, mind you I'm only 5'2 so he doesn't have to look far.
"Harley what the hell are you doing here?" He says with his deep voice. I explain to him what happened, then he moves in for a hug which I quickly block, landing my left fist into his cheek.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells gaining the attention of the crowd behind us.
"That was for sleeping with that fucking skank!" I say quickly before tackling him to the ground and landing in a few more punches before I feel two sets of arms trying to pull me away.
"And that's for leaving Donna and your kids!" I say before demanding to be put down by whoever it is holding me...hell I didn't even bother to look back to see who it was.
I hear him say "I deserved that" as I'm getting pulled away. Yeah you did Opie.

***************************************

I seriously hope this book is ok so far. Please let me know what you think in the comments, I'd love to know.
I attached the song "hey brother" by Avicii to this chapter because it's like "oh hey welcome home Opie" also Rest In Peace Avicii ♥️♥️