Mama?

"You know what comes next don't you?" I hear Piney ask.
"Hey let's not get ahead of ourselves now...please." I tell my dad.
"I was just saying, wouldn't mind a few more grandkids either pretty sure Kenny and Ellie would like that too....." I shoot him a "dammit dad stop" look and he shrugs and walks away.
"Jesus..." I say walking towards happy and sitting down on his lap on the couch.
***************************************

The next morning I'm helping Mama Gem out in the office. We're in the middle of conversation when I suddenly feel sick.
"Gem I'll be back" I say grabbing my stomach and running out behind a bush where I lost the contents of my stomach.
I feel a hand rubbing my back and one holding my hair up, I rub my mouth and look up seeing my older brother standing there.
"You alright sis?" He asks concerned.
"Yeah I'm good...must have been something I ate."
"Yeah..probably." He says walking off.
I go back into the office, where Gemma is there talking to halfsack who is heating something up in the microwave that smells god awful.
"Oh god what the hell is that?!?" I ask before running back outside to throw up again.
"Oh my gosh..." I say to myself wondering what the hell is making me sick.
Walking back into the office I tell Kip to get the hell out with whatever it is he's eating. He shakes his head walking out quick.
I look over and Gemma is staring at me with a smirk on her face.
"What?" I ask her.
She looks down and starts messing with her papers.
"Nothing doll." She says.
Before I get another word out she asks,
"How far along are you?" She looks back up at me.
"What?!?" I exclaim.
"You heard me Harley, how far along are you!?"
"Uh Gem I'm not pregnant......"
"You sure about that?" She asks.
Shit.
"There's no way I can be pregnant Gemma!"
"How long you been "sick" huh?" She asks me, the same smirk still on her face.
"Just the last couple days, figured I ate something bad."
"Come on lets go." She says getting up from the chair and grabbing my arm. We get outside and I ask her where we are going.
"I'm taking you to St. Thomas to get tested." I let out a sigh.
"Hey where you going?" Happy asks as he walks up with Jax. I open my mouth to speak but Gemma does it for me.
"She's coming with me gotta run a few errands, got a problem with that?"
"Nah." He says before kissing me on the head and walking back off with Jax.
"I just saved your ass." She tells me when we get in the car.
Ten minutes of silence later, we finally arrive at St. Thomas.
We went straight into the ER.
"Hi is Dr. Knowles here?" I ask the receptionist.
"May I ask whose asking?"
"Harley Winston." I say and she shakes her head before walking off and coming back with Tara.
"Har what's going on everything ok?!?" I nod my head yes.
"She needs a test doc." Gemma says.
"What kind of test?" She asked so confused.
"Gemma here thinks i need a pregnancy test." I tell her, her mouth dropping.
"Oh...um...ok yeah follow me." She tells us and we follow her back into a room.
She got the nurse to come in and draw my blood, now we just wait for the results which Tara said she'd have the lab rush.
"You know your gonna be a good mom." Gemma tells me.
I sigh.
"Gemma what am I gonna do if I am ya know pregnant?" I ask rubbing my hand through my hair.
"Your gonna raise that baby what the hell do you mean what are you gonna do?!? Your strong Harley Joel. I know that and I know you know that.!" She scolds me.
I let out another sigh....
Just then Tara comes back in, a smile on her face.
"Congratulations mama!" She tells me.
"See I told you!" Gemma says, excitedly.
"I'll get a ultrasound machine in here so we can see about how far along you are."
"Thanks Tara." I tell her before she walks out.
She comes back in about ten minutes later to do my ultrasound.
"Well it looks like your about 10 weeks along, I'll print off these pictures for you." Tara says, handing me the ultrasound pictures.
"Thanks again T." I say before she walks out again.
"Gemma how the hell am I gonna tell Happy?!?" I ask.
"You just gotta get it over with...tell him when your ready, I'm sure it'll be fine don't stress it's not good for the baby!" She tells me.
"Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine......." I say letting out a loud sigh.
"You'll be fine." She tells me as we walk out of the hospital, into the car and make the ten minute ride back to TM.
***************************************

A/N: hope y'all are enjoying the book! Please keep voting and commenting! :)

Thanks,
Kaeli ♥️