Going home today

I woke up the next morning, still in the hospital. I decided I should take a shower since Ryker and I get to go home today....I'm so ready to get out of this hospital....
I hear a knock on the door as I'm drying my hair with the towel, it's Tara.
"Come in!" I say, sitting on the bed.
"Brought your little man, if i didn't know better I'd say I think your ready to leave this place!" She says, handing Ryker over to me with a smile.
"Oh god yes i am ....I don't wanna be back here for a while either...speaking of that do you know when I'm gonna get out of here?!?"
"Should be pretty soon, whose coming to get you?" She asks me.
"Well if I had to guess it's gonna be either Gemma or my dad, or ya know both of them."
"Ok well I'll leave you two to get ready then..." She says, turning to walk out.
I finished putting on my sandals before getting Ryker ready.
"Come on little man lets get you ready to go." I say as he's laying on the bed, cooing.
I get him dressed in a onesie, and a little SAMCRO beanie before picking him back up and sitting back on the bed. Man I can't believe I have a baby.
I can't help but smile at my baby boy as he wraps his little hands around one of my fingers.
"Gosh you have no idea how much I wish your daddy was here right now..." I say.
Just then there's another quick knock on the door, but before I can open it Gemma walks in with my dad following behind her.
"Give me my grand baby!" She says holding out her arms, cooing at Ryker.
"Hey sweetheart, how ya feeling today?" Dad asks while hugging me.
I let out a sigh...
"I'm fine pops, just ready to get out of here!" I tell them with a small giggle.
"Well then come on let's go!" Gemma says handing Ryker back to me to put him in his carrier before we head outside to the car.
We all load up in the car, me in the back with Ryker. The whole ride back to the house is spent with me holding onto his little hands while he sleeps.
"Alright princess we're here." Gemma says as we pull up in front of my house.
"Thank you both so much for helping me out while the guys are away, you really didn't have to and I really appreciate it. I love you both." I tell them as I get Ryker and myself settled into the house.
"I was gonna help if you wanted my help or not that little boy is my grandson, your my daughter there is no way in hell that I wasn't going to help!" Dad tells me giving me one more hug.
"You know baby we'll always be here to help you out, your family. It's what we do." Gemma says before her and my dad walk out of the house, heading back to the lot leaving me and Ryker the house to ourselves. I look over at my sleeping baby and pick him up, laying him on my chest and it's not long before I'm dozing off myself. I'm glad to be back into this house and out of the dam hospital....I just wish Hap was here....

A/N- sorry it's a shorter chapter!
Xoxo
Kaeli