Chapter 13. You've got more skills than Magic Mike himself..

Start from the beginning

So Yes. Glass shards were everywhere, Tables were thrown over, Frames were flung, Walls were tainted different colors, Windows were broken open and then suddenly Colton and I were pushed against police cars with our hands handcuffed behind us.

Fucking fantastic.

"You have the right to remain silent.." Blah blah blah "Anything you say will be used against you.." Blah blah blah.

Honestly I couldn't really stay in tuned with what was happening. One minute Colton and I are admiring our work an the next we're being taken 'Downtown'?

Colton and I were being taken in separate cars and by now I had sobered up a little to know that Mummy and Daddy will be very very mad.

Not that I could really bring myself to care right now.

I sighed as I leant back against the seat of the police car calmly.

I admit that this was not the first time I had been arrested but only my family and I knew this.

You see whenever I'm in a situation such as this one Mummy and Daddy are always there to bail me out and make sure this never shows up on my records.

My eyes widened and was soon replaced with a smirk.

If Mom and Dad aren't here to bail me out then this ends up everywhere..

My smirk widened.

Mummy and Daddy just so happen to be away for the week and I am staying at the Crawford's.

For once I'm not going to have my parents come in and save me.

For once I am going to have consequences.

Now I know what your thinking; Why the hell would I be so annoyed that my parents get me out of trouble?

Well first off because they don't actually care about getting me out of trouble. They just worry that I will tarnish their dam reputation and Secondly because my parents are very well known in the world of business therefore if word got out that they're precious daughter is constantly being arrested and getting herself into trouble.

Then I would always be on the cover of newspapers and magazines.

So maybe this will get them to realize that money doesn't buy happiness and doesn't truly get us out of trouble and maybe they will finally show me that they care at least a little, And I'm not trying to sound like an attention crazed child.

The car came to a stop and the cop got out of the drivers seat and opened my door and escorted me into the local police station.

"Sit" He pointed to a row of seats where I also saw Colton sitting in with his hands still cuffed behind his back.

"Whatever" I muttered and walked over to where the police guy had his finger pointed and sat down a few seats away from where Colton sat.

The police guy that brought me here walked into a room and it looked like him and a few other cops were having a discussion.

By now I was pretty sober and if anything I think Colton was as well.

There was silence other than the police dick wads talking.

"Wanna play twenty questions?" I asked shrugging.

Colton chuckled and shook his head "Sure why not" Then he frowned "But it's twenty one. Not twenty"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever. You first"

"Is your favorite color still blue?" He asked and my eyes widened a fraction in shock.

My Childhood PlayerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara