chapter 41

Alex's pov

I started scooting back away from lizzie. I know this is going to be it... theres no one around to save me this time from her like every other time. she brought the knife back up to her and started running her finger up and down the sharp edge and she also wouldn't stop smiling at me crazily.

"I've been waiting so long to do this Alexis"

"n-no" I tried to say but it screeched out and was to quiet to understand but lizzie did. 

she laughed at me and grinned even more.

"I know I should probably just kill the other one first.. it would have probably been real easy then to just trap you and kill you in a state of shock and horror"

lizzie laughed loudly to herself as she spoke. I shook my head at her backing up a bit further but she kept watching my every move and just took a step when I moved back. I don't know why she just hasn't killed me yet. I want this to be other with. yes I really don't want to die but other years and everything that lizzie, max, jaocb and fred have done make me want to just die... everything that happened, all the memories. they cant be forgotten... they cant be changed to make everything right and okay. I know that if I do die right now.. then that means lizzie wins. she gets what she wants, me dead, and I really don't want her to win this battle that's been going on for years now. but i'm hopeless in this moment in time. I have nothing to protect myself with, I don't have the courage to get up and run away, plus I cant even walk let alone run away from her! she would just easily take me down.

I kept moving back a little at a time. I could see in the cornor of my eye that I was getting close to the desk that sat in the middle of each floor. I kept moving back to it, maybe I can just escape with that. hide in it and maybe lizzie wont be able to kill me. but I know for a fact that that's not an option.

I got closer to the desk and I stopped and just leaned against it. lizzie got closer and literally towards over me. I scotted over more along the desk and she tightened the knife in her hand. when I placed my hand back down on the ground, something stabbed my hand. I gasped a bit to myself and I don't think lizzie really noticed.

"awww you look like a scared little puppy-" lizzie laughed but stopped when the elevator dinging.

I looked down at my hand quickly since she was destracted and saw needle stuck in my hand. it made a giant gash going across my hand. I pulled out wincing in pain and blood started dripping down my hand. I looked back up at lizzie as she was still focused on the elevator. one last loud ding and the doors sounded like they were about to open and started scooting back even more.

"fred!" lizzie yelled sounding excited. "i'm about to kill the little bitch, why not join" 

lizzie laughed loudly making herself sound even more evil than she already is. I watched as I saw fred walk back over towards me. fred looked pissed off to the point. is he really going to help lizzie kill me? fred looked down at my bleeding hand and saw the needle. he looked back up at me with shocked eyes and did motion telling me to stab lizzie with it. my heart starting racing. even though lizzie has caused me years and years of pain, I don't think I could actually stab her, or anyone really. I think I was more scared that I was going to get it for real if I do stab her than just plan out stabbing someone.

"lizzie this isn't right" fred said leaning and trying to grab the knife from the crazy women's hand.

"fuck yeah this is right! there was only one reason I kidnapped these kids and it was to kill them!"

"but still... you cant kill her. shes just a child lizzie!" fred screamed back at her. and lizzie was not happy with that.

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITH THE LITTLE BITCH! I thought you were here to help me!!"