chapter 11

(alex's pov)

I tried my best to crawl over to the closet door to see if I can get anyone's attention but I could hardly move. I started to slowly army crawl over to the door the best I could as I hear lizzie and Ryan talking.

"why do you want to know?" lizzie asked harshly.

"well um, I heard screaming coming from the house and I wanted to know if she was alright" Ryan asked sounding a bit scared.

"why do you care about that thing? she's fine"

"well then we was there screaming?"

"that is none of your concern"

I groaned as I made my way over to the door. I finally reached it and I lifted my hand up to the door nob. the door was locked.. I then started to bang on the door which wasn't very loud but loud enough to hear from the front door. hopefully.

"well she's my- what's that noise?"

"what noise" asking loud trying to block out my banging.

"that banging noise" Ryan said like it was obvious

"ok look hear kid. everything is fine so you can leave the easy way or my way" lizzie said sounding pretty creepy at the end.

I guess Ryan picked the 'easy way' smart kid. the front door slammed shut as angry foot steps came towards the closet door. the closet door swung open reveling a pissed off lizzie.

"who the hell was that kid!?"

I shrugged my shoulders which made the pain in my back even worse. I groaned as I lied my head on the floor breathing really hard and fast from the pain. lizzie picked me up and carried me to the basement door and threw me down the stairs. I screamed in pain as I hit the last step I was crying uncontrollable. I rolled over as I cried out holding my back. I could feel more blood emptying out from my body. I started to breath heavily again. I held my breath for a few seconds then I breathed I continued to do this until lizzie slammed the door shut.

"NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIE TO ME!" lizzie held.

I just lied there and cried. I have no idea what to do. I swear I feel like I'm dying.. literally. I think I might die. I have always known that lizzie would be the cause of my death but I would have thought it was from her stabbing me or poisoning me. not from so much blood loss. my breathing got harsh again as I fainted into darkness..

~~~~~

"AHHHH!"

I jolted awake from the sound of someone screaming. it sounded like Brittney. I tried to move but the pain in my back was still unbearable. I hissed as I lied on my stomach. I got quiet. the only thing I heard was my rapid breathing.

"YOU CANT DO THIS!" I heard Britt scream.

then the basement door opened and Britt came flying down the stairs. Jacob was at the top looking down at the helpless me and the falling Britt. he slammed the door shut hard enough that it echoed threw the basement louder than usually. Britt cried on the floor until she looked up and saw me weakly looking at her.

"oh my god! OH MY GOD!" Britt screamed as she looked all over me. she clamped her hand over her mouth as she cried. she looked like she was about to throw up any second. "what's wrong with your back?" she asked slowly.

she ran over to the bed and grabbed the white board and placed it down in front of me. I weakly moved. I moaned in pain when I stretched out my arm. I wrote down what happened in the shortest way.

'lizzie whipped me'

"but there shouldn't be that much blood!" she screamed pointing to my back I turned my head back slowly as I looked at my back. I got wide eyed as I looked a it. I turned back around as my breath got heavier. Britt is right.. there should not be that much blood! I started to cry again. I also felt like I was going to throw up any second. "I'm going to go ask for some water ok?"

I nodded my head slowly as Britt jumped over me and limped up the steps. she started banging on the door until max opened it.

"what the hell do you want!?" he asked as he glared at Britt.

"I need water really badly!"

"why do you need- holy shit" max looked at me. he just stood there frozen like a statue. he moved his lips but nothing came out. he turned away looking as if he was going to throw up to.. is it really that bad? "I-I'll go get y-you some water a-and some f-food" he stuttered as he walked away shutting the door behind him.

I groaned as I felt my back bursting with pain. I heard footsteps running towards the door and the basement door swing open to have max standing there with 3 water bottles, a bandage wrap, bread, a towel, and some medicine stuff that I bet will hurt like hell. max threw all the stuff to Britt then slammed the door shut. Britt ran back down the stairs carefully. she kneeled on the side of me as she set the stuff down in front of me. the medicine stuff was rubbing alcohol and Neosporin.

"ok alex im going to lift up your shirt a bit.."

in the corner of my eye I saw Britt reach for the end of my shirt then lifted it up. I hissed as she peeled the shirt from my back. it kind of hurt. she started to cry and looked like she was about to throw up. she was gagging a bit when she looked down at me. she picked up the water bottle and poured the water onto the towel.

"this might sort of um.. hurt"

she dabbed the towel onto my bag and i groaned. i bit down on my hand as i let a few tears escape my eyes. she dabbed it again and again then i cried out and screamed. it hurt. Britt was crying to becuase she didnt want to hurt me. she then threw the towel down and poured the water onto my back which hurt a little less but still kind of hurt.

"at lest theres less blood know.." Britt sighed.

she then picked up the rubbing alcohol and i gulped. this is going to hurt like a bitch.. i prayed to myself that it wont be to bad. Britt poured the liquid onto the towel and then lowered it towards my back. she then gently dabbed it on my skin. my eyes went wide and i screamed on the top of my lungs. Britt cried harder as she dabbed it along the cuts. i started squrming around and screaming as the pain increased. the cover my whole back with the towel before she stopped. she poured more alcohol onto the towel and dabbed it all over my back again. i screamed each time she pressed it to my skin.

"i'm sorry alex, i'm so sorry" Britt cried as she poured more water on my back getting rid of all the alcohol. "i'm going to put the bandage on now ok then were done.."

i sighed in relief as my breath quickened. she rubbed the neosporen around the bandage before putting it on my back. i breathed slowly as i shut my eyes trying to make the pain go away.

"that wasnt that bad was it?" Britt said elbowing me. i opened my eyes and looked over at her like she was crazy. "well maybe for you it was"

i shook my head as i turned away from her closing my eyes once again. i heard Britt get up and grabb everything off the floor and put it some where else in the room. then i heard her walk towards me again as i felt her eyes on me so i opened on of my eyes and saw her staring down at me. i lifted my head up and looked behind me to see a little bit of the bandage but not much of it since my shirt was kind of in the way of my veiw.

"i think we should get you a new shirt.." Britt walked over towards the baset and pulled out a new clean shirt that was blood free. "here let me take this one off." i lifted myself far up from the ground the best i could so she could pull of my shirt. she then slid the new one on and picked me up carfully to not put to much pressure on my back as she set me down onto the bed.. this is going to be a long painful weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. i'm having a bit of a problem with my computer so yeah..

anyway heres the 11'th chapter hope you like it.

sorry if its boring I kind of rushed it a bit but yeah.

sooo like, comment tell me what you think.. byezzz!!!!! ^_^

(ps. I will start trying to update every weekend or every other weekend soo check every Friday or Saturday for a new chapter)