chapter 3

(Alex's pov)

I started panicking.. why would they try and kill Britt? she did nothing wrong. I felt the tears start to form in my eyes but I pushed past them and ran up the stairs. I started to bang on the door as hard and loud I could. I tried screaming but all that came out was a little squeak. my bounding got weak as the tears started to form back in my eyes but this time I let them drop down from my eyes. I fell don to the top step and cried.. they could have just killed Brit.. the only friend that I had ever had.. she was like a sister to me. I cried even more and buried my face in my hands. I was probably sitting there crying for about an hour or so because I cried myself to sleep and I woke up to loud banging footsteps coming towards the door. and I was right.. it was coming towards the basement door. I felt scared now.. what if they kill me next? I was about to run back down the steps but the door swung open and the person grabbed my arm and tugged on it viontly until I came flying right into the person.

"GET UP BITCH BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET UP!"

the voice belonged to max.. oh great. I stood up shaking like crazy. I cried way to much..

"are you cold?" max asked in a innocent voice. I nodded my head because I was indeed a bit cold. "well to bad, deal with it!" he growled at me.

he turned me around so that my back was now facing him. he put a blind fold on me and then carried me over to another room which i'm guessing because I heard a door slam shut right next to my face. I was then thrown viontly onto the ground as someone walked around me and pulled off my blind fold. I looked around. it was a huge room but It was smaller than the basement. lizzie was standing right in front of me with the big guy that always punishes us if we do something really, really bad. everyone that was here was scared of him. and when I mean 'was' I mean that there was other people that lizzie would take. the man would kill them. he would also really hurt people. he has to me to. my ankle is still healing from him and so is my wrist. we once gave me a horrible black eye and deep giant cuts on my back and stomach.

"so.. why did you and Jordan get into a fight at school?" lizzie asked will patting a belt that was in her hands. I shook me head no. "oh yeah I forgot that you no longer talk.. well since you wont answer me... i'll just have to have big guy here punish you"

she said with an evil glance in her eyes. she handed big guy the belt and he picked me up from my hair. I squeaked out on pain.

"shut up you piece of shit." he growled at me and slapped me across the face. I winced at how hard he did it. I felt the heat build up on my cheek. he dragged me out by my hair and threw me onto the ground once we came into a closet. he shut and locked the door then turned to me.

"you ready for your punishment?" he asked patting the belt in his hand. I gave him a confused look. why am I getting punished.. what did I do? "your probably wondering what the hell you did.."i nodded my head slowly. "you caused a fight at school and lizzie didn't like that.. also you didn't answer her question so now I have to teach you a lesson" he smirked at me while he  talked. I got scared. he then walked over to me and pulled off my sweater. I was then pulled harshly by my hair I got up before he pulled all of my hair off and walked over to where he wanted me to be. he then took hand cuffs and cuffed me to a pole that was in the middle of the closet. I started to let tears fall out of my eyes even though there was nothing hurting me quiet yet... I again thought to soon as I felt something smack against my back. I arched my back in pain. I let more tears fall out of my eyes. there was something on the belt because I can feel a line of cuts. it doesn't take on whip on your back to make you have bleeding cuts. SMACK the belt hit my back in the same spot as last time. I half squeaked and have screamed. he did it again and again. I felt the blood drip down my back and onto my jeans. he smacked me harder and harder every time he hit me. I knew that there was something very sharp on the belt but I couldn't focus on that. I focused on the ground as it got closer and closer to me with each second. before I could think of what was happening, I fell to ground and blacked out from blood loss. the last thing I heard was a smacking sound against skin and my body went numb and completely blacked out.