chaper 28

Britt's pov

I started to cry my eyes out at the thought of that.. who would rape a person!?! what kind of psych does that! Alex tried to move closer to me and liad on top of me hugging me. I hugger back and cred into her shoulder. I guess I should ask my doctor about the possibility of that being true...

I really hope not but to be honest I think that's the only possibility we have right now I mean.. I don't remember anything, they beat me, someone started to undress me.. I thought they were just doing that to help me I mean take my jacket off and see my injuries.. I didn't think about it being rape.. this is horrible. I hate me life so much right now...

"w-who do y-you think the- f-father is?" I said shakily. I felt Alex shake her head against my shoulder. she let go of me and turned back and grabbed the board.

'who do YOU think the father is?'

I thought about it for a second and I shook my head confused and scared. I really didn't know who the father was. was it one of the boys? the boys... I wonder if they are here or not.

"hey do you know if Jacob or max are here?" Alex shook her head giving me a quick side smile. "lets get a nurse or someone.. maybe they'll know"

I reached over to my left and pressed the red button as it vibrated against my finger. I kept pressing it until I heard footsteps coming from out side the door way. a lady walked in looking frantic with the doctor that's always coming in the room and checking up on me.

"are you ok? is something wrong? can I do anything?''

I didn't awnser her question but just asked about the boys.

"um, d-did you bring in any boys when we were found?"

"yes, two of them correct?"

"yes"

"they are here in separate rooms.. would you like to speak to the one?"

"what's his name?"

"no name just a description.. maybe you'll know who I'm talking about. uh he has light brown hair and blue-ish green eyes and is 5'5 very skinny"

me and Alex both looked at each other and gasped. she pointed at me.

"max! that's max! can we see him?? please"

the doctor nodded and me and Alex looked a bit happy. maybe max will know something. I was about to get up on my own but the nurse and doctor came over and pulled out something's and then let me get up. I carefully stood up and waved my arms around and the nurse held onto me as I got used to standing up again.

once I was good and thought I could manage, the nurse let me go and the doctor showed us to where max was. the way there all you heard was people talking and Alex's crutch thing's clicking on the hard floor. the doctor took us to a door thing that had metal doors and Alex started to make a whining noise..

I guess she's been on this thing before and doesn't like it. the metal doors opened and we all walked into it and then the doors closed. the doctor pressed a button that had the number 5 on it and the floor started to go down. me and Alex both became scared and held onto the railing that was there. once the floor felt like it stopped moving the doors opened again and I ran out of there and Alex quickly came out of the thing to. I see why Alex whinned about going into that thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's pov

I really didn't want to see any of those guys at all. they hurt me and Britt and I would rather pretend that they don't exists and never will. we followed Britts doctor down the hall and he showed us a room and opened the door. me and Britt walked in and there he was.. max just sitting there watching t.v.