chapter 26

Alex's pov

I sat there with my mouth hung open as the man walked out of the room. what. the. hell. I looked at Britt shocked and she had just the same look on her face. HOW DOES SHE NOT REMEMBER GETTING PREGNANT?!?! I threw my hands in the air waiting for her to say something but she seemed lost of words.. I think she could start with a fucking explanation..

"I-I.." she started but stopped. "how?" she asked me quietly. I grabbed the clip board that I had earlier and began writing.

'why don't you fucking tell me how IT happened!'

"I-I don't know.."

I sighed and slammed my hand against my forehead. I don't even remember anything like this happening so how is she pregnant? 5 weeks pregnant.. it cant be possible. Britt sat there on her bed just rubbing her stomach. I pulled at my hair just thinking.. no what's going to happen?

we have no where to go and Britt is having a baby in a few months.. how are we going to pay for the things we need? WHERE ARE WE GOING TO LIVE?! I started to breath heavily by yelling out random questions in my head. I don't even want to worry about the living situation right now but I do want to know who the father is so I can kill him. I swear I will kill him when I find out who it is...

"Alex what. are. we. going. to do.." Britt asked me slowly. I looked up at her and shook my head. "I bet if you could talk right now you would probably be screaming at me.." Britt breathlessly laughed. I glared at her and she shut up.. "hey don't worry were going to get threw this.. but to be honest stop worrying so much.. your more worried and scared then I am."

Britt said as she took my hand in hers once again. I guess we are but how? how??? that word keeps coming up in this situation a lot.. how! I stared at the floor and then back up at Britt she was already staring at me with soft eyes trying to make me calm down and stop worrying so much but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

the door to the room opened but I didn't care who it was.. I just sat there in the chair staring at Britt with a blank face. I began to move away from Britt and are hands ripped a part from each other. I looked around scared for my life and saw the man that took me here wheel me out of the room.

I hung onto the door handle of Britt's room shaking my head not wanting to go anywhere. the man grabbed my arms and pushed my out of the room with me kicking and squeaking out a scream. he called for people by names to come help and soon there was tons of people gathered around me and the man.

a guy in the same white coat as the man forcefully grabbed my arm and stuck something sharp in it. I squeaked out a scream and hissed in pain until the pain went away. I started to feel dizzy and heavy. I couldn't move anymore but I felt everything around me.. and soon enough, the feeling went away and I fully blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britt's pov

the same man that brought me the food walked in and took Alex out of the room with her kicking and fighting. she hung onto the door knob for dear life but the man pried her off it and kept pushing her out of the room and when the door closed it became quiet. I could hear a bit of faint yelling coming from outside and I started to cry a bit. a few seconds later my doctor came in threw the door and looked at me with another apologetic look. I rolled my eyes wiping the tears from my eyes.

"stop giving me a sorry look when your not even sorry"

"but I do feel sorry. if you want we can take you to a room and show you your baby.."

I nodded my head slowly and the man nodded his head and left the room but didn't the close the door. a few minutes later he came back with the same chair Alex was in when she was in here. he helped me onto the chair and wheeled me out of the room and into the white hallway which was filled with people dressed like him. in a full blue uniform or in a long white coat. the man pushed me down the hallway and into a room that had two doors and pushed me thru them. in there, there was a lady in the blue uniform smiling at me as we past her and towards a bed/chair thing. the man picked me up once again and laid me down on the bed and left the room with the chair. the lady smiled at me again as she walked towards me with a bottle in her hands and gloves.

"alright Jordan is it?" she asked nicly. I nodded my head looking confused at the machine that was sat right next to me. "ok, i'm going to lift up your gown over your stomach ok?"

I nodded my head once again and she lifted it up. I didn't even notice how many brusies and cuts I had on my body until now and there was a lot of them.. not as much as Alex but still a lot. the lady was gentle when moving above my stomach so she didn't touch any of the bruises. she reached behind her and grabbed the bottle that she had with her.

"now i'm going to but a gel on your stomach ok?" I nodded my head. "its going to be a bit cold"

I just laid there waiting for her to put it on my stomach and when she poured it onto her hands she rubbed it around my stomach. I shivered and got goosebumps from the coldness of the gel when it came in contact with my skin. I winced a bit when she went over my bruises and she kept apologizing to me not wanting to hurt me. when she was done with the gel she set down the bottle and grabbed something that was attached to the machine right next to us. she put the wand thing on my stomach and moved it around. it felt a bit weird but I just watched the screen on the machine waiting for the lady to tell me what i'm looking at.

"you see that little circle in the middle of the screen?" the lady asked poining to it.

"yea, why do I have a ball inside of me?"

the lady laughed quietly at me. "that's your baby.."

I laid and watched the screen as the lady kept rubbing around my stomach. I really do have a baby.. i'm going to be a mother. but at 15? I never really thought about having kids ever because of what happened to me when I was younger.. I really don't want my kids getting kidnapped and going thru what I had happen to me.. no one should. I started to cry a bit just thinking about the possiblitly of my child being taken away from me. i wonder what my parents felt when i was taken away from them.. did the even care?

the lady removed the wand from my stomach and cleaned off the sticky slimmy gel and pulled the top of my 'gown' back down. she pressed a button on the side of the bed and it began to move. i flinched and became paniced and hung onto the bed for dear life.

"its alright.. i'm just going to move you up a bit.. that's all."

i calmmed down a bit trusting that nothing else was going to happen. after that she got up and threw away her used gloves and grabbed something off of a desk that was in the back of the room. she sat down in front of me once again and pulled out a few papers writing something down and turning her head up towards me giving me a smile..

"now Jordan i want to talk to you about having the baby.."

"is it going to hurt? I've heard that it hurts.." i said quickly and the nurse laughed a bit again.

"well yes its going to hurt but just think about the wonderful thing. your bringing a child into the world.. someone who will always love you" she smiled at me. i nodded my head a bit. "now when you have a baby you'll have to stay in the hospital for a few extra days so we can make sure that the baby has no health problems and that your stress level has gone down.."

i nodded my head again not really caring about stress.. my whole life has been a stress. the lady handed my the papers that she had in her hand and went threw with me about child care and health problems. she talked to me about a premature baby and the health issues with that. i got a little worried as to why she stayed on the topic of that for so long but when she dropped it i was relived. but she kept talking..

"but the thing is Jordan.. your at a higher risk of having a baby that has health problems, defects and born premature.. you'll have to take caution in that alright?" i nodded my head not really wanting to hear that.. "ok, i'll go get your doctor and then your ready to go!"

"like out of here?" i asked motioning around the room.

"the hospital? no honey you'll be here for quiet awhile.. i'm sorry"

hospital? is that where i'm at? the lady walked out of the room before i could ask her so i just sat there playing with my thumbs before my doctor came running back in with the same chair that he had brought me here in. he helped me into it once again and wheeled me down back to my boring room. Alex wasn't in here and when the doctor left.. i was all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's pov

when i woke up my head hurt like crazy and i still felt a bit dizzy but i still forced my eyes to open. i looked around and noticed that i was back in my room. why did they take me out of Britt's room anyway? i did nothing wrong.. i sat up in my bed and noticed a glass of water on the table beside me. i reached over and grabbed it and drank half of the glass. right when i set the cup back down, the door to the room opened and in came the man. i glared at him as he walked towards me and he sighed taking a seat in the chair that is always beside the bed.

" i know your mad at me for taking you out of your friends room but she had a test that had to be done and i was asked to remove you from the room and back to yours.." he explained.

i sighed this time and rolled my eyes. i could have gone with her.. i doubt it was that bad of test to 'remove' me.

"now its time for your test!" the man said exicted and clapped his hands together before getting the moving chair again. once he came back over to my side i gave him a confused look.. i have a test? " its for your leg.. i uh never really told you your condion much and your ankle is broken.."

that's why my ankle feels weird and hurts a lot. i nodded my head understanding and helped myself into the chair and he once again rolled me out into the hallway. he didn't even have to go into the elevator thing this time.. just right down the long hallway. he stopped at a door that was labled 'x-ray' and unlocked the door. the room wasn't really small but it wasn't big either.

there was a bed in the middle of the room and the man rolled me towards it. he tried to lift me oonto the bed but i kept flinching away everytime he tried to touch my arm or legs. i stood up on my good leg and hopped onto the bed which was a bit hard since i was a little weak. the man smiled at me and walked out of the room. i looked around and noticed that there was another room where the man had gone into.

there was a bif glass window on the wall which i could see into but it was kind of hard since the next room over was very dark. the door to the second room opened and in came another man. he was much younger and very tall. he wore the blue uniform that a lot of people seem to wear in this place. he smiled at me and waved before speaking to me.

"you must be Jessica am i correct?" he asked and i nodded my head to him. "ok well as you know your ankle is broken and we wanted to do another x-ray."

i nodded my head to him again and watched as he smiled and nodded walking towards the machine that was set up right next to the bed. he walked over and shut of the lights so the room was dark and the only light was the machine. i looked out the window to the second room and saw the man standing with another guy and a lady. the man was staring out at the machine with his arms crossed and the lady and the other guy were working on something together. i looked back to the man that was in the room with me and saw that he was once again right beside me.

"ok Jessica i'm going to move this over your leg ok? it might feel warm but don't worry"

i nodded my head and watched him move the machine over my leg. he started to press a button and a sound of flashing cameras went off with a flash of light. i started to shake a bit from anexity and fright. the man moved the machine away from my leg and went back over and switched the lights back on.

"alright Jessica that's all.. Dr. Freeman will be back in a minute"

i gave him a same nod and a confused look. whos Dr. Freeman? is he the man that follows me around all the time? my question was awnsered when the man walked into the room with the wheel chair. i guess that's Dr. Freeman. I got off the bed and hopped into the chair without the m- Dr. Freeman's help. he wheeled me down the long hallway but we didn't go back to my room. we turned down another hallway and went into the elevator thing again.

I got anxious and held onto the railing that was along the walls of the tiny moving room. it began to move and I felt it go down as it 'dinged' when we went pass a floor. the elevator stopped and the metal doors opened. I started to make myself scoot so the chair would move. Dr. Freeman laughed at me and wheeled me out of the elevator and down another hallway.

we passed a lot of people.. most of them were wearing the dress thing I was wearing but some had normal clothes or the people with the blue uniforms. they all walked around looking busy with papers in there hands or holding onto other people. Dr. Freeman took me towards two wooden doors and opened them before rolling me in passed the doors. I looked around and saw many doors. Dr. Freeman went to the one that was closest to the right and stopped at the door.

"Jessica your going to have to let me pick you up and carry you in order to get you into the room.."

I shook my head really fast. I didn't want anyone touching me. he looked at me with a pleading look and I kept shaking my head. he sighed before leaving me against the wall in the chair. he came back a few minutes later with silver poles. it looked like half of a pogo stick.. he set the poles against the wall and looked down at me.

"since you went let me carry you. you'll have to use crutches.." I gave him a confused look but he didn't see it since he picked the 'crutches' back up. "these are going to help you walk. now, your probably going to be a bit weak with standing up so be careful."

I nodded my head and pulled myself forward towards the man and placed the foot that wasn't broken onto the carpeted floor. my bare foot felt weird against it but I still tried myself to stand up. I held onto the crutches real quickly and tightly not wanting to fall. the man held onto the crutches as well, holding them still so that I wouldn't fall. my leg wobbled as I stood up straight.

"don't put your other foot on the ground.. just keep it up ok?"

I nodded my head but still a bit confused on how i'm suppose to walk. I snapped my head up when I heard a clicking sound from across the big room and saw a guy that didn't look much older than me walking around with the same crutches I had. I looked down at them and copied his actions doing the same thing he was. Dr. Freeman clapped his hands at me and smiled and I just smiled a little bit. he opened the door to the room that we were going into and I made my way in and saw a lot of different things set up.

"just go over to the bed and have a seat."

I nodded a bit and walked over to the bed that was raised up at the top and tried my best to get myself up on it so I could lay down. once I did I looked over at Dr. Freeman and saw him looking at different papers with another man that I didn't notice come in. once they were done looking at them they both walked over towards me and stood at the front of the bed. the other man looked at me and smiled before taking the papers from Dr. Freeman's hands.

"I was told that you couldn't talk.." I slowly nodded my head not seeing the point as to why any of this has to do with me not talking. "well.. were going to fix that by having you talk once again.."

I looked at the man dumb folded.. dude. I haven't talked for 4 years.. and I am not going to start now. but at the looks of it.. I really had no choice but to go along with what they were going to do to make me 'talk' again.. this should be fun. not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!

heres the 26th chapter! I hope you enjoy.

i'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring..

anyway. do you really think that Alex will talk again? tell me in the comments if you do or if you don't and why think so..

so yeah.. vote, comment and tell me what you think... bye!!! ^_^ also I'm sorry if I miss spelled a lot of things.. spell check wasn't working.. sorry.