chapter 2

(Alex's pov)

I got up and made my way over to the basket that held are clothes. I put on a blue sweater that fit me like a mini dress, with white jeans and the only pair of shoes I have... my converse. Britt wore the same thing as me but a pink sweater instead. I grabbed my bag and waited at the top of the stairs with Britt waiting for someone to let us up stairs so we could go to school...

" why are you always happy to go to school? "

I gave Britt a stare and she then realized why.

" oh I get it... I like school just the same way... "

I nodded my head not taking my eyes off the door. after about 3 minutes of sitting in awkward silence, the door swings open reviling lizzie. she still had her pajamas on. she was also smoking a cigarette. she grabbed me and Britt and tossed us out of the door. we walked over and she opened the front door for us to go out.

" now leave you worthless shit"

she must have been drunk last night and still is because she usually calls us something with a curse word. I was about to walk out the door but lizzie grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve and took the cigarette, and jabbed it onto my skin. I let out a screech and let a tear roll down. she let go and pushed me out the door. Britt tried to hug me but I pushed her away and kept speed walking to school. my vision got a little blurry but I ignored it. I stopped crying once I got to school.

I walked up the hill to get to the 8th grade doors. I opened them and walked in then going and finding my locker. once i turn down a hall i saw the people that i would dred to see... these people bully me all the time and i hate it! i never did anything to them yet they still call me names and always hit me, kick me, slap me and other things.

"heyyy whats up little slut?" on of the popular guys came up to me while putting his arm around me. I just pushed him off.. which was a mistake..

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME.. YOU GOT!" he said while throwing me into a locker. I let a quiet whimper escape from my lips. he smirked at that. "HEY GUYS GET OVER HERE. we have to teach a slut a lesson.." he smirked at me again.

his friends made their way over to me. I started to get scared. these boys were on the football team and twice my size. I was like a pebble and they were a giant boulder. they all fanned out around me. I gaulped..

"aww look shes scared..." one of the jocks said pinching one of my cheeks. I jearked my head away.

"aw why so scared" one of the other jocks said to me in a innocent voice.. innocent, yeah right! "I asked you a question.. KNOW AWNSER ME!!" he yelled. I shook in fear. how does anybody not hear this?! I opened my mouth to scream but my voice squeaked and one of them out their hand around my mouth.

"now what did we say about screaming???" he whispered angrily in my ear.

I started to cry as I let some tears fall down my face. I was scared of these boys.

"why do we take her outside and finish this" the guy right next to me said. they all agreed and we started to walk outside. dear lord, please help me.. I prayed in my head. I didn't really want to end up in the hospital 'again' then go back to that hell hole and then get beat up 'again'. they took me to the football field and walked under the bleachers so no one for sure could see us. they then shoved me onto the ground without any warning.

"now what should we do with her?" jock number 1 said.

"this" the one that was covering my mouth said with an evil grin. he came up to me and kicked me as hard as he could. I squeaked out in pain. he just laughed and then the others joined in. I started to cry even more. 5 minutes later with punching and kicking me everywhere, they finally stopped. they all walked away except for one of them.. it was the one that covered up my mouth.. I'm guessing he's the little leader of the pack.