chapter 35

Britt's pov

I woke up and groaned as I opened my eyes and saw bright lights shinning down on me. I hissed as it hurt but I finally was able to adjust and I saw a figure standing over me. I gasped and got scared a bit and my hear pounded until I recognized the person. I laid back down and looked up at my doctor waiting for him to tell me what happened...

"Jordan. please tell me why you freaked out like that?"

freaked out? when did I freak out? all I remember from yesterday was being angry and upset that Alex never came to talk to me and then I watched t.v and saw someone on the t.v... Fred... lizzie..... lizzie. LIZZIE! I screamed and gasped at the same time and sat up in my bed but my doctor pushed me back down and I started to pound on his back with my fist which really hurt my shoulder and I started to cry. I want out of here! shes going to get us! I need Alex!!!

"Jordan calm down! tell me what happened yesterday and maybe I can help" my doctor said giving me a serious look.

I closed my eyes shut really tight and cried even more... he cant help. no one can. she's out there and she's going to get me and Alex and kill us! I know she is.. that's all she ever wanted was me and Alex dead.

"you cant help! on one can! she's out there and she's GOING TO KILL US!!" I screamed loudly at the doctor.

"no one is going to kill you Jordan, I promise... your safe here" he said to me softly trying to get me to calm down.

"no its not safe here!" I looked up at him and just stared into his eyes. "she's out there and she's going to kill us... we are not safe anywhere. she has her ways" I said in a serious tone.

the doctor sighed and shook his head. he told me again that there is no this 'she' is not going to come get me and kill me and that this 'she' doesn't even exist... I rolled my eyes as he lectured me about the hormones that the baby is causing me but it wasn't the hormones...

"i'm allowing you to go see your friend to calm yourself down. and please do stay calm... this stress that you have in you is going to badly effect your baby."

the doctor left the room and I just sat there on the bed looking at the door. I moved my eyes down towards my stomach and put my hand over it. I didn't know that I could kill my baby if I stress out to much... I sighed and got up and started to walk towards the door. I left the room and went straight to Max's room. once I got to his door I didn't even bother to knock and just came right in. he looked a bit startled but calmed down once he saw that it was just me.

"dammit women you scared the hell out of me" max said putting a hand over his heart. I rolled my eyes at him and sat in a chair that was right next to his bed.

"we need to talk about something..." I said slowly and seriously. 

"ok... what?" max said a bit scared of what I was going to say.

"have you been watching the news?"

I asked max pointing to the t.v then looking up at it and saw that some type of sports channel was on the screen. I looked back at max and saw him shake his head.

"no not really, why?" he asked confused.

"its about lizzie..." I looked stiaght at max and saw him get really scared.

"w-what a-about h-h-her" 

"she wasn't captured. she got away..." max started to breath heavily.

"what? t-they didn't get her?? but the sirens! they were right fucking there! don't lie to me Brittney!! your just trying to scare me!" max said looking angry.