chapter 27

Alex's pov

The man looked at me confused probably since I didn't look at interested in talking. he still carried on and kept setting different things up. he picked up a stick thing and brought it over to me telling me to put my head back and keep my back straight.

"what I'm going to do is stick this camera down your throat so I can see if there's any swelling or anything going on in your throat to effect your vocal cords." he said smiling at me.

he stuck the camera thing into my mouth asking me to keep it wide and not to move away. I felt it move down to the middle of my throat and I started to cough. the man told me to calm down and I tried but it still hurt and I couldn't stop couching or flinching.

after about 2 minutes he finally took the camera out of my throat and I couched and tears still threatened to come out but I stopped them. I put my head back up and he left the room again leaving me all alone. a while later he came back in holding a picture..

"sorry it took me long but here is a photograph of your throat." I looked at photo and was confused on what it means. "it seems fine so there is nothing wrong, no throat problems.. so. if there is no problem with your throat and I don't think its a medical condition because we tested you for that and it came back negative.. so the only thing we could do to get you to talk if you practice. I'll sign you up for a therapy class here to help with it.. "

I nodded my head a bit angry.. I don't want to go to therapy. know one needs to know my problems and what's wrong and messed up with me. the man left the room again and Dr. Freeman came into the room a few minutes after the man left. Dr. Freeman had my crutches in his hands and handed them to me. I put them each on the floor and used them to help me hop off the bed and onto the floor. I stayed off the foot that was bad just like Dr.

Freeman told me to and started to walk towards the door. Dr. Freeman walked behind me and opened the door and I walked out of the room and back into the hallway. Dr. Freeman guided me back to my room and when we got there I stopped at the door not wanting to come inside of the room. he looked at me confused and I pointed to the elevator thing and then pointed up to where Britt was.

he understood what I was saying and nodded his head before closing my door again and locking it. we got to the elevator and I hung onto the railing once again as the floor started to move. I could feel it more know that I was standing.. I hate this thing.

when the doors opened I quickly walked out and went to Britt's room with my crutches clicking against the floor. when I got to Britt's room I opened the door and went in leaving Dr. Freeman behind the door as I pushed it closed. Britt looked up at me confused and I just walked over and tried my best to get myself up onto the bed. I set the crutches down and looked back at Britt.

"why do you have those now?" she asked pointing to the crutches. I pointed at the clip board and she nodded handing it to me.

'I didn't want to be in a wheel chair for a long time and Dr. Freeman told me that I shouldn't be sitting forever so he gave me those' I showed Britt the board and she nodded understanding before giving me another confused look.

"who's Dr. Freeman..?"

'the man that brought me here'

"oh I remember him."

I nodded my head and laid the board on my lap and just looked down at it. I quickly remembered why I wanted to come here and wrote down my question.

'did you figure out who the father is?'

Britt looked at the board re-reading it as she sighed and sadly shook her head no. I sighed as well being a bit angry and upset.. I really want to know who the hell the father is! could it have been someone at school?

if it was I'm sure Britt would have told me that she had a boyfriend.. we don't keep secrets but I know for sure that she truly doesn't remember anything. I heard Britt sniff a bit and I looked over at her. I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"you would that I would remember something like that but I don't. I don't understand!" Britt busted into tears and she gripped my hand tighter. I used my other hand and wrote something quickly down on the board and squeezed Britt's hand which made her look up at me.

' the man said that your 5 weeks pregnant, what happened 5 weeks ago?'

"well that's the time when we left to go to Ohio" I nodded my head knowing that was true. "and that was also around the time when L-Lizzie and Fred beat me.." Britt sat there and thought for a second before gasping. I gave her a questioning look as she just had an expression of true fear and shock. "after they were done!"

'what happened???'

Britt looked down at my board and started to breath heavily as she closed her eyes and opened them again looking like she was thinking and remembering something...

"after they were done I fell onto the ground and someone walked in and grabbed me.. It felt like they were taking something of mine off.. It was my jacket I was wearing.."

I thought about what Britt had said. who would have walked back into the room? it was rude of lizzie and Fred to just leave her there like that to just die but if they came back in to take her somewhere why would they take her jacket off? why didn't they just pick her up and carry her some where...

and if they did take her somewhere it would have been most likely the basement but It wasn't since she never came down.. the first time I saw her was when Fred put her into the car.. and after all of that the boys did seem a bit off towards Britt..... OH MY GOD-

"maybe they were trying to help me and nothing happened then"

I hit Britt's hand and grabbed my board and writing something down. I was starting to shake badly.. I really, really, really hope that what I'm thinking of.. isn't at all true.. I turned the board around slowly and Britt looked at it and gasped and busted out into tears. maybe it is a possibility. she doesn't remember...

'THEY WERENT HELPING YOU! they raped you!' that's what went threw my mind when Britt explained and something's telling me that it is true.. Britt was raped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!

sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this chapter is a bit short and boring in the beginning..

so um if Alex thinks that one of the boys did it.... which one do you think did it? tell me down in the comment of who you think is the father or Britt and who you think did it..

so yeah! I hope you guys enjoy! vote, comment and tell me what you think and who you think the father is.. bye ^_^