chapter 6

picture of Alex on the right... ----------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Alex's pov)

my breath started to get heavier and my heart started to beat faster from fear. I started to struggle but it was no use I was tied down pretty good. I would try screaming but I also noticed that my mouth was taped over.

"awww I can see the fear in your eyes.." she cooed in my ear.

  I turned my head away from her so that I was now staring at a random wall. I heard some shuffling around so I turned my head back to the other side and saw nothing but a table with a knife on it. my breath started to get heavier and heavier. she was going to kill me. she is going to kill me! I struggled around hopping that i'll stretch out the duck tape far enough so I could slip thru. I started to cry when the tape wasn't stretching out. I lifted up my head to see if I could spot anything to help me got out of tape. there was absolutely nothing besides the knife that was on the table. I would use that but the fact that the table was on the other side of the room and that I was well um... stuck here tied down onto a table made it difficult to reach for something. I sighed knowing that I cant get out of this.. but what did I do to be tied down and probably killed? I mean I could be getting killed today, I mean its lizzie who's here. I put my head back down on the hard surface and just lied there until lizzie came back. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then lizzie appeared with an even bigger evil grin.

"well Jessica" I rolled my eyes at her from the name." don't roll you eyes at me BITCH!" lizzie slapped me across the face with her hand my head whipped the other way. "now.. your probably wondering why your here?" she said with a pouting face and made her arms go up like she was making a 'w' with her arms. I nodded my head and she just laughed.

"well remember about 4 years ago I told you that you would get punished if you hurt my son?" I nodded my head. "you hurt max and now..." she picked up her knife. "i'll hurt you" she smirked.

my breath started getting uneven again. I was terrified. she slowly approached me and tilted my head up and pressed the knife to my neck. and she started to whisper in my ear.

"poor little Emily died right where your laying.." I widen my eyes. "sad isn't it. now you'll be next." s

he said and lightly slid the knife across my neck but she did it hard enough so blood came out of my neck. it stung! she then slid the knife down to my stomach and pressed it onto the top just were my ribs were and dragged it down. I screamed in pain but the tape muffled it out. she made a line going diagonal. she then started to drag the knife on the other side of my stomach and made the same line while cutting thru the other cut. I screamed when she ripped thru the cut.. it cut hurt so fucking much! I let tears escape my eyes. blood was pouring out all over my stomach. I cried even harder as she dragged it down my cheek. I winced when she pressed harder the slower she went.

"there, but your punishment isn't over yet.." she smirked evilly.

she rose the knife in the air and over her head. she looked down at me with the biggest evil grin. I started going crazy. I thrashed around and screamed and cried out. I did anything. I moved around so much that the bed thing that I was laying on started to move back and forth the harder and faster I turned and thrashed.

"say goodbye to the-" lizzie was cut off by max running down here.

"lizzie!" he yelled and put his hand out as if to try and stop her.. yeah right.

"what?! cant you see that i'm in the middle of something!" lizzie said and out the knife down. I calmed down a bit.

"yea but she only kicked me... and then I slapped her.. its alright lizzie its not like she was going to kill me!"