chapter 18

Alex's pov

the cop car pulled out of its place and started to follow us behind.

"shit" lizzie whispered

"you have to pull over, where on a deserted road.." Jacob yelled to lizzie.

lizzie huffed before giving in and pulling over. my heart pounded in my chest.. they might actually catch us. I prayed that they did, but I gave it back after seeing that lizzie still had her disguise on. and she has a fake I.D obviously or she wouldn't have been able to pay for the car gas. the car came to a stop and so did the police car. I looked over at Britt and she was looking back pass max and Jacob, then she looked over at me and gave me a small smile. I just shook my head knowing that lizzie will find a way around this all. the police officer started to get out of the car and that's when Fred turned back towards us.

"if any of you make one sound we will kill you in an instant!" he threatened us, well Britt. Britt nodded her head in understanding. "keep your head down so they don't see your fucked up ugly face! and you!" Fred said pointing a stern finger in my face. "don't you dare mouth something them or look at them.. YOU HEAR ME!"

I nodded my head a bit scared and he nodded to before turning back around and the officer approached lizzie's side of the car. he tapped on the window and lizzie rolled it down.. I could just imagine how much of a fake smile she had on her face.

"ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" the officer asked. I kept my head down like Britt did just listening and hoping that he see's through lizzies disguise.

"yes officer and I apologize for that" lizzie said trying to sound sweet and innocence. I wanted to throw up..

"ok. can I see your license please" the officer asked. in the corner of my eye I could see his hand extended out. "if this happens again ma'am I'll have to issue a ticket"

"ok, I understand officer.." lizzie said sounding bored and not caring.

"have a good day I guess"

with that the officer left our car. lizzie started driving again and this time slower than she was before. a few tears ran down my face as we got further and further away from help. I looked over at Britt and she was crying to. she touched my arm and rubbed it trying to get me to calm down. I looked at her and shook my head again. she nodded knowing what I was trying to say. I looked up to the front and saw lizzie tapping her fingers on the wheel making the car go a bit faster. why cant some one just catch us already???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ryan's pov

after going to the cemetery I went home and waited for Tyler to call me about the airport tickets. I sat in my room just watching t.v when my phone began to ring. I looked over at it and 'Tyler' was on the screen.

"hello?"

"hey, dude so, we went to the airport.." Tyler said a little tiredly

"and..." I said wanting him to go on

"well. there's no ticket purchased by them." he said sadly. I sighed.

"at lest we tried" I stood up and started to walk around my room with my hand behind my head

"yeah.. my mom is pretty upset about it to.. well hey I gotta go"

"alright, well I'll see ya tomorrow"

"k, bye!"

I hung up the phone and threw it onto my bed and stared at it. I guess they didn't go out of state or anything.. but they could drive there and I'm guessing that they did since they had a lot of bags in the back of the car. I just want to know where their going since 'Alex' is with them. I was brought out of my thoughts then by my door swinging open and my mother standing in the door way looking like she had just ran 10 miles.