chapter 23

Alex's pov

I gasped slightly just staring at the silver weapon. was she planning on killing us? the officer asked again to give us up but lizzie and Fred still just stood there like deaf people. they just stared out at the police men who were surprisingly not holding any guns up.. well, as far as I can see I didn't see any guns. Fred gripped my arm harder every second. his grip suddenly got to tight and I started to squirm trying to get out of his death grip.

"LET HER GO!" an officer called out but Fred still kept squeezing me arm harder and harder.  "I SAID LET. HER. GO-"

lizzie reached into her pocket and took out the gun pointing it at the officers not waiting one second to start shooting at them. Britt screamed and Fred grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder. I hissed when he pulled my arm. I think I now have a dislocated shoulder. Fred grabbed Britt by her waist bringing her up to his chest and running off to the car throwing us in our seats. Jacob and max were thrown in the back seats aswell and fred went to lizzie grabbing her and ushering her to her side of the car. bullets flied threw the air towards the car and me and Britt got down on the ground covering our head with our arms once again. I heard Britt screaming her head off every time a gun shot was heard. then the car doors opened... in came Fred and lizzie out of breathe.

 I felt the car jerk before speeding off making the tires screech. I heard the officers yelling "MOVE, MOVE!" as lizzie drove past them. a few seconds later, police sirens were heard once again but only a few of them. I got up from my spot hissing when I pushed my self up with my right arm. I fell over on top of my seat with Britt helping me to get my knees off the floor of the car. once I was fully up onto the seat the car jerked to the right so I went flying into Britt, smashing her into the window. I groaned before getting up and moving over. I looked back and saw 4 cop cars following us. I then looked down and saw max and Jacob sitting on the floor of the car holding onto the seat. Britt grabbed me pulled me down onto the seat and then holding me as we kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britt's pov

I didn't know what to do about anything that was going on. I looked at Alex and saw her looking back at the cop cars. I noticed that her breathing picked up. I pulled her towards me and held her close like she was one of my children. she looked down at my lap but I kept my head up looking around threw the front window. 

"turn around! go back from where we were follow!" Fred screamed to lizzie.

I looked at lizzie from my spot and saw her gripping the wheel really tight that her knuckles were nearly white. I also saw a red spot on her upper arm. a gun shot. ha! serves that bitch right! suddenly the car took a really sharp turn, making it face the other way. cop cars were close behind and some speeded past us, surprised by lizzie's actions. I gasped felling the car jolt forward and go past the cars. I looked behind and saw 2 cop cars out of 5 following us. lizzie stomped on the gas petal making the car go as fast as it can which was pretty fast. I held onto Alex tighter as she hugged me back a bit scared to look up. a few turns and dodging several cars, we were back on the deserted road. this is going to be a long trip back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's pov

I sat with Tyler in his living room on his lap top going trough facebook. I looked up to see what Tyler's parents were watching and saw the news channel doing a report on some car crash that wasn't to far from here. I shook my head not caring to much and looked back at the computer screen seeing Tyler talk to random people that were online. our friend Justin was one person we were both talking to.

"mom?" Tyler asked looking up from the screen.

"yes honey?" his mom answered back with a side look.