chapter 13

i started to breath heavy as we went down the streets really fast. i looked over at Britt like she was crazy. she looked at me back with a terrified and happy expression. how the hell could she be happy!?!? lizzie is going to kill us for sure this time. my attention went back to lizzie who was still driving like a maniac. she looked beyond pissed off. she looked like she wanted to kill everyone on this planet. i got a little bit more scared as my anxiety started to kick in. i then looked over at Jacob and max who were just as terrified as me and Britt. max looked down at me and noticed my rapid, heavy breaths. he then tapped Jacob and pointed to me. he looked over at me and worry started to fill his eyes. i turned my attention back to Britt who was grabbing onto the handel of the car door for dear life.

"um mom i-i think y-you should s-slow d-down a bit p-please" max pleaded to lizzie who just ignored him and went faster. "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" Jacob yelled which made lizzie turn around and yell into his face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!!"

i gasped and so did Britt and max. jaocb looked so terrified. lizzie turned back around and speeded off again. i turned around to look at jaocb he had a bit of tears running down his face as he looked up in pure shock and fear. my breathing kept on getting heavier as we took sharp turns down random roads. sirens were heard not to farfrom where we all were. we all looked behind us and not to far behind was flashing lights a cop car.

"dammit" lizzie muttered.

she took another sharp turn making us all fall over to the right side of the car since we didn't have any seatbelts on.

"slow down please!" max begged.

"the cops are behind us! are you that much of an asshole!!!" lizzie snapped back.

"your gonna kill us!"

"GOOD! THEN YOU CAN ALL GO ROTE IN HELL!"

"that would be you!"

I gasped as my breath got hitched into my throat. it wasn't max who had said that.. it was Britt. I know that she going to get it for sure now. lizzie's face went red as she stomped onto the gas peddle. the cops were catching up but they started to fad away as out car went faster and faster. we swerved down some roads before I recognized some of these roads. we were close to our house. the sirens were still in hearing range as we flew down each road finally getting to our house. 'fred' the big scary man was standing in front of the garage door that was opened. lizzie drove into it as it shut closed. we could hear the sirens getting closer and closer. I was hoping that they knew where we were but they didn't.. they drove right past our house moving father away from us. I started to breath hard again when I was pulled out of the car and fell back onto the cement ground. I groaned in pain..

"stop whining and get the fuck up" fred told me.

I opened my eyes and saw him standing over me looking almost as pissed as lizzie was. he grabbed my arm and harshly yanked me up almost maiking my arm pop out of it sockets. I weakly walked with him to the house. 

"AHHH" I heard Britt scream. I looked over at her and saw lizzie dragging her into the house to. "LET GO OF ME-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!" lizzie screamed at Britt but Britt didn't stop..

we were dragged into the house and Fred took me towards the basement door as lizzie took Britt the other way. I breathed fast again as I reached out and grabbed Britt who was grabbing to me. i started to cry when lizzie stated to pull Britt and fred pulling me but we kept a hold on each other just crying and screaming. they finally got us apart and i was thrown into the basement.