chapter 20

Ryan's pov

after walking around the house some more with a no talking Tyler and a paralyzed me. we got into the car and sat in the same spots that we drove here in. I wanted to really badly ask Tyler about the picture which made me stunned that its even here. I slowly turned over to Tyler who was looking down at his folded hands where the picture of them sat. I was about the ask him about it but his parents got into the car and Tyler quickly hid the photo from sight. I thought he would have wanted to show his parents that he found it... but I guess not. we pulled out from the long rocky road and left down the road back towards Tyler's house.

I looked around the street that we were on and soon enough we pulled into Tyler's driveway. the car stopped and I unbuckled my seat belt. I opened my door and I heard Tyler do the same getting out of the car. I slammed my door shut and looked over at Tyler who still had his head down. I sighed and walked over to him hanging my arm over his shoulder and walked him up to the front door.

"can I sleep over?" I asked looking down at Tyler removing my arm from him.

"yea but come back quick ok?" he said almost like a whisper.

"i will.. 10 minutes at the most"

he nodded his head and i patted his back as he turned around and went inside. i ran down to the sidewalk and walking quickly to my house. i opened the front door and heard the tv on from the living room. i walked in and saw Kyle sitting there looking as bored as ever. i walked past him and up the stairs to my room removing everything from my bag and packing a shirt and some pants for tomorrow. i zipped it up and left my room quietly shutting my door and walking back down stairs. Kyle looked over at me and saw my bag on my shoulder.

"breaking into another house?" he asked with a little smirk i rolled my eyes.

"no, I'm going to Tyler's and where's mom?" i asked looking around not seeing her.

"oh she's working late but I'll tell her where you are"

"thanks, see ya tomorrow"

he nodded and turned his attention back towards the t.v. i ran out the door and down the steps to the sidewalk. i looked both ways before crossing the road and running the rest of the way to Tyler's. i knocked on the door once i was there and Tyler answered the door looking bored. i sighed before walking into the middle of the living room waiting for Tyler to go some where which happened to be his room. i set my bag on the floor next to his bed and sat down. Tyler walked over to his tv and turned it on same with his X-box.

"call of duty?" he held up the disc and i nodded my head since i loved that game.

he popped it in and walked back over handing me a controller.

Alex's pov

i looked out into the distance and noticed that the sun was starting to rise a bit. i bit my lip looking back behind for the thousandth time in the last minute. the car was still behind us but starting to distance its self from our car i guess trying not to be noticed. i sighed knowing that the car was going to be seen by Fred most likely soon and then the hope for help will be gone once again.

i looked down at Britt who was still sleeping soundly against the side of the car. max and Jacob were still sleeping in the back and Fred in dozing off then waking back up but then dozing off again. lizzie keeps shaking her head to keep her self awake which i find funny when she shook her head really fast and you could hear her cheeks slamming against her jaw making that funny sound.

"what time is it?" Fred asked from the front

"i don't know possible like 6 in the morning almost 7.

he nodded his head and put his head on the car window but raised it again alarmed and looked out from the back of the car. my heart raced fast seeing his shocked face.

"some ones following us!"

he yelled getting everyone's attention. shit!

Ryan's pov

"i think we should go to bed.. we played all night and its almost 7 am."

i looked over at Tyler with tired eyes. i rubbed them nodding my head in agreement. we both yawned before getting up and turning everything off and then laying across Tyler's queen sized bed. i closed my eyes wanting some sleep but that was interrupted from Tyler.

"Ryan?" he asked softly

"yea?" i said with my eyes still closed.

" I'm in.." i scrunched my eyebrows together.

"in with what?" i asked confused.

"with Alex.. i believe that she's alive to and i know your going to find her" he said softly and that's when i shot my eyes opened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry this is a reallyyyyyyy short chapter but im going to make another one this weekend.

the only reason i didn't make this chapter very long was because i didn't want to write to to much and give away whats going to happen and i kind of wanted to do a cliff hanger so yeah!

im really sorry though about how short it is. the next few are going to be longer.. for sure! and filled with stuff.

i also haven't updated for a bit since i had exams all week.. they suck! i hate 9th grade.

so any way i hope you enjoy it i will try to put up the next chapter up on Saturday so after i post this i will get working on it! i promise it will get better! i'm sorry if this story has taken a turn down a boring road. i'm reallyyyy sorryyyyy

so yeah! i hope you enjoy so vote, comment and tell me what you think! bye!! ^_^