chapter 5

(Alex's pov)

I was walking behind Britt when I heard a loud crack of thunder and lighting. I squeaked out a scream and dropped my blanket which went flying some where, i ran down a hall until i turned and ran down another long hallway. i eventually ran into a door and i opened it since it wasn't locked. i ran in and closed the room. i turned over and sat in the corner with my knees up to my chest and my arms around my head. another crack of thunder went off but i didn't see no lightning even though i heard it. i sat in the room for about 5 minutes when the power came back on but the storm still didn't end. the lights flicked on but kept going off when the grounded rumbled from the thunder.

i looked around the room and gasped. there was a white desk sitting up against the wall in front of me. there was a white chair pulled into it also. on top of the desk there was a map of the world. there was lines and circles written in red ink. most of the circles was all over where we are. i looked over to the right of the map and there was a red sharpie and papers of houses. some of them had the writing on it. i would read it but i cant read cursive very well..i moved on around the room before another loud crack of thunder and i started to shake as the lights flickered. the lights came back and i continued around the room. i gasped as i saw a giant wall filled with papers of girls faces. they all had the big bold words under the face that said KIDNAPPED. i looked at some of the names..

freeman, Emma

missing since- 7/13/1988-6/5/1999

Emma was kidnapped at the age of 5 and then later found dead in the middle of the woods with multiple stab wounds. the kidnappers and murders are still not identified at this time. police are still searching for the murders to find them as soon as possible before the murders strike another innocent child.

smith, Emily

missing since- 5/5/2005- now

Emily was playing at the park with a friend when she suddenly went missing. Emily was only 5 years old when the kidnapping went at start. Emily has not been found but police wont give up on the search for the girl. Emily has long blonde hair and brown eyes. if you see Emily please contact the police as soon as possible.

johns, Sarah

missing since- 9/20/1990-1/7/1995

Sarah was kidnapped from her home in the middle of the night. she was the age of 5 when she went missing, she was later found dead in the middle of a unmarked road. they found the body while doing a search and found it laying there in the middle of the road. it was said to be that Sarah died from stab wounds.

miller, Carrie

missing since- 3/14/2000-11/15/2009

Carrie was taken from her babysitters house in the late afternoon. the babysitter was killed by a knife in the heart and stomach. Carrie was taken at the age of 5 and then found dead a few years later. she was found dead near a pond. she had multiple stab wounds.

lynch, Brittney

missing since- 6/2/2002- now

Brittney was with her sister when Brittney was taken. Ella (Brittney's sister) was gagged and didn't see the kidnapper. Brittney is still missing from this day. Brittney's parents tried their best looking for her as they didn't want the polices help even though the police did look out for her and tried to help as much as they could. the kidnapper is still unidentified and un located.

Shafer, Alex

missing since- 5/22/2005-6/19/2010

Alex was taken from her home in the middle of the night and was then found dead in the middle of the woods while doing a search. Alex's parents told reporters that they wont give up on finding the kidnappers. they look after her older brother just incase he goes missing also.